• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

pkmin3033

Devil May Cry 4 and Tales of Vesperia. I am enjoying neither. I need to find something else to do. Something that is actually fun.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts III!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I'm so excited. Just a couple hours in and it's as fun as I'd hoped it would be.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 (Japanese)

So excited, I havent played too much, My daughter came over for her days with me. But im starting my vacation soon, so ill have plenty of time to play.

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (PS4)

Last edited:

jadeCrown

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    i have been playing Mafia 3 since the last week. The graphics and the gameplay are good. Would have been great if it had more side quests. You just have to stick to the main storyline since tehre is nothing else to do. But nontheless, story is quite immersive and keeps you wanna play it for long hours. Overall 7/10 for me

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I restarted Mass Effect 2 n___n never finished it before

Last edited:
    Years
  • Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy. I just completed 2nd game and I have to say that aside from the graphics I feel like the original trilogy was better.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Finished playing Kingdom Hearts 3! Not gonna say a thing but man it was a blast and one day now i wanna be crazy enough to try to tackle the series from beginning to end (i actually meant to do this before KH3 came out but didn't but now i have the whole story i can do it with bet).

Years
  • Finished playing Kingdom Hearts 3! Not gonna say a thing but man it was a blast and one day now i wanna be crazy enough to try to tackle the series from beginning to end (i actually meant to do this before KH3 came out but didn't but now i have the whole story i can do it with bet).

Finished already?!!!! Where do people find the time to do this nowadays......

......not that I can say much, spent another 12 hours playing Disgaea, along with a re-hash of an old Diablo 2 mod (MedianXL) and LoL now that ARURF is back! Hopefully I'll start playing Vesperia soon......

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Finished already?!!!! Where do people find the time to do this nowadays......

......not that I can say much, spent another 12 hours playing Disgaea, along with a re-hash of an old Diablo 2 mod (MedianXL) and LoL now that ARURF is back! Hopefully I'll start playing Vesperia soon......

To be fair I'm sure while many other people are taking their time collecting chests and taking selfies I dove right through so I can get the story (that way I didn't risk see any spoilers). I got the game early, then spent the whole following day playing (yay for having the following day off!), then it took two days after work to play it.

.... no wonder why i crashed so hard yesterday i stayed up so late trying to beat it as quickly as possbile hahah.

my plan now is to probably go back and actually start collecting things (or just playing through it again on proud idk yet) and/or dive back into vesperia.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Etrian Odyssey Nexus, I'm taking my time with it. I'm at the 4th Labyrinth, my party is Highlander/Hero/War Magus|Arcanist/Zodiac.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I thought I'd be done playing this game by now but it's actually a good one this time so I play it every now and then. Half of my last few matches have been 3 stock comebacks so I'm still riding that high. The last stock panic jump when you throw them off stage can secure a really low percent kill.

I was playing Tales of Vesperia but I've put that on hold for now. It really does show its age with how weirdly paced the story is, it doesn't feel totally cohesive and it brushes over things that you would assume are very important.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I feel like a weirdo for playing it in 2019, but I've been on a RuneScape binge the last week or so. I got two weeks membership for free from Twitch/Amazon Prime and I'm now seriously considering buying the year-long membership bundle so I don't spend that money on gachas instead please send help.

Loriania

Mars Adept
    Years
  • (Natsume) Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. I now have a cow named Sapphire.

Harvest Moon- The Tale of Two Towns. Just started a new file, and moved to Konohana.

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file... Lisette is at yellow flower now.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i just finished kingdom hearts 3 last night. i'm probably going to get back into tales of vesperia and persona 3 now.

Back