• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Was playing some Halo Wars 1 and i thought the game was okay, but just my salty opinion, not my kind of RTS.

Now gunna play some League of Legends for some legendary clown fiestas.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm still balls deep in Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, but my fiance just got Assassin's Creed: Odyssey and loves it! n_n

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    - Persona 3 (Portable)
    - Tales of Zestiria

It's pretty much a follow-up since I beat both Persona 5 and Tales of Berseria recently.

Alyssandra

in Wonderland
    Years
  • I am personally playing:

Nintendo 3DS
    1. Pokemon Ultra Sun
    2. Pokemon X
    3. Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

Nintendo Switch
    1. Stardew Valley
    2. Pianista

iOS
    1. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
    2. Fire Emblem Heroes
    3. Pokemon Go

Meanwhile, I am watching my roommate intermittently play the following on Nintendo Switch:
    1. Fire Emblem Warriors
    2. Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
    3. Super Mario Odyssey
    4. Mario Tennis Aces
    5. Xenoblade Chronicles II
    6. Sonic Mania
    7. Ghost

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Went back to Octopath recently and finished all the chapter 3s. Then I went to Grandport and stole everything. :V

Internet came back before last weekend so I also got some MHGU multiplayer with an overseas friend in during that. :B

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • orz got a lot on my plate right now oops.

1. Deltarune - I still don't know what this is, but I'm over an hour in so it seems like more than just a demo like I thought when I started it this morning. Love it so far.

2. The World Ends With You Final Remix - Beat the main game and the new content. Working on completion now, which I expect will take forever because I literally cannot play to do some of it. Stupid shutdown pp. ;;

3. Final Fantasy XIV - My sub just rolled over so I've been back to the game for a month! Nearing the end of the main story on my new character. :>

4. Kingdom Hearts II - I finished COM in my replay so now it's time for kh2! I'm beginning to wonder whether I'll actually be able to finish replaying all the games before kh3 comes out aaaah

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
  • 3DS Ultra Moon

Phone Pokémon ROM Hack Giratina Strikes Back

XBOX Call of Duty Ghosts

TY

How do you like D2? Does it compare well to the first?

Not in the slightest, they're getting there after Forsaken, but thats PAID DLC WHERE HAVE WE SEEN THIS BEFORE

It has a better story, that's imo all it has over D1.

It's just that I cannot stand 30-60 FPS anymore and my console days are kinda gone, otherwise I'd have still played D1

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I quit playing overwatch, Clone Hero is my new passion
    I'm also trying to finish xenoblade 1, bravely default, and skyrim, but those are going at a snails pace lol
    and I'm playing Fire Emblem Heroes as well

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Pokemon Ultra Sun. I decided to do a non-nuzlocke wonder trade run. Every time I catch a pokemon or get one through in-game events I have to wonder trade them away. On top of that, every time I get a z-crystal I have to wonder trade a pokemon from my current team away.

I'm really just wasting time until the new game comes out.

TY

Destiny 2, actually trying to do the new raid and getting frustrated in PvP

even though my k/d has never been negative since launch... do i have the right to be upset then? D:

Back