• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Trainer 766

is there any decision based storyline ? if it has ... it will be amazing

While it's not a decision-based storyline, there are several moments in this hack that let you choose how the people around you will react towards your behavior and change some dialogues, though it is incredibly minor.

Years
  • Updates, updates! They are still warm!

Screenshot_2.png

misty-Kimonp.png
    Brock_Kimono.png
    yukata.png
    Green-kimono.png
    Blue-Kimono.png

Edit: Revamp Update

BETA_13_273.png
    BETA_13_275.png
    BETA_13_279.png
    BETA_13_285.png
    BETA_13_302.png
    BETA_13_315.png
    BETA_13_317.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The love letter chapter, it's minor, but depending on what you pick (if it's like 11e) you will get different prizes
    The reward is the same in its 4 outcomes, the TM44. What changes is the outcome of the event itself.
    Thanks Valezio. I also added them to the updates special post :D

EDIT: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_455.png
    BETA_13_457.png

BETA_13_463.png
    BETA_13_467.png
    BETA_13_468.png
    BETA_13_473.png

BETA_13_476.png
    BETA_13_480.png
    BETA_13_481.png
    BETA_13_482.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The reward is the same in its 4 outcomes, the TM44. What changes is the outcome of the event itself.

Thanks Valezio. I also added them to the updates special post :D

EDIT: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    BETA_13_455.png
    BETA_13_457.png

BETA_13_463.png
    BETA_13_467.png
    BETA_13_468.png
    BETA_13_473.png

BETA_13_476.png
    BETA_13_480.png
    BETA_13_481.png
    BETA_13_482.png

I didn't know that it changed in beta 13, if I remember correctly it was different prizes in 11e
    Edit: I looked at some 11e videos, and I just realized I might have been thinking of something else, then, thanks for correcting me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Hey there,
    I'd love to play this Rom Hack and it's been a while since i last played any rom hacks.
    I can't patch a Fire Red rom for some reason.
    I use the UPS patcher, it says it was patched successfully, and yet whenever I start the game, it's still the regular Fire Red version. Any ideas how to fix it?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey there,
    I'd love to play this Rom Hack and it's been a while since i last played any rom hacks.
    I can't patch a Fire Red rom for some reason.
    I use the UPS patcher, it says it was patched successfully, and yet whenever I start the game, it's still the regular Fire Red version. Any ideas how to fix it?
    Make sure to check "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" part of NUPS when applying a patch.
    Also, make sure that you ARE using a Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM and not a v1.1 one.
    In the main post it was suggested to search the Squirrels version because that is a dump of Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 and it is guaranteed to work correctly.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3fjkCREhw

According to Judimakefun, there's a glitch in our maneater mansion

is there any guide for all the eevee evolutions available and how they evolve? want a sylveon!

In beta 11, Eevee evolves into Leafeon via a leaf stone, Glaceon via a ice stone and Sylveon via a fairy stone

I don't know about beta 13

The rest of the (fake) eeveelutions can be evolved via that Coral plant

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is there any guide for all the eevee evolutions available and how they evolve? want a sylveon!
    I skipped this because I thought someone else already answered your question. I'm sorry.
    In the Beta 13 Part 1, you can access all the evolutions of Eevee by using the Evolution Coral on it, except for Mysteon and Omneon which will be accessible in the Beta 13 Part 2, as one of the updates that Aethestode shared showed.
    xvPBJ1r.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY3fjkCREhw
    According to Judimakefun, there's a glitch in our maneater mansion
    I don't recall any Mansion called "maneater" inside the game, but it'd be nice if you posted the actual timestamp.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, i was wondering why can't i modify my savefile using pokehex?
    PokéHex is intended to be used with the official games.
    When you add more pokémon, items, attacks, abilities and such, PokéHex isn't able to recognize those because those are not supposed to be inside that specific pokémon game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    but i can use pokehex on other hacked roms and it worked fine but when i use it on this game it simply delete the savefile

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • but i can use pokehex on other hacked roms and it worked fine but when i use it on this game it simply delete the savefile
    It really depends on how modified the ROM Hack is. If you play Revamps/Overhauls, then PokéHex will surely read those just fine.
    Already reported a lot of times.

ON: Freshly baked update, enjoy.
    BETA_13_03.png
    BETA_13_01.png
    BETA_13_02.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    RIP, my comment. It wasn't meant to be guns blazing. It was meant to be an unfortunate event that happened to me after 50+ hours of gameplay that I noticed was never mentioned since the beta build was made. (That was after reading nearly 200 out of around 500 pages of comments trying to figure out if I was the only one that came across this issue. Maybe it was mentioned on the 201st comment or beyond but it was difficult to try and go through all of those pages. 200 was enough for me) and I wanted to make sure more people didn't fall into the same trap by mentioning it in case somebody else DID actually come across it by accident (like me) and potentially ruin their game...

Well, damn. My first post and first hack I wanted to support and I managed to cause all kinds of trouble and chaos. Welp, I'm just going to quit while I'm ahead. It was a good run. Sorry for causing problems. Really living up to my name.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Aww thats cute
    Just A question are red and blue gonna be A couple later in this game?
    The relations system is something that we're supposed to explore on our own, but judging by older updates, I recall there's a side chapter in which Red will be able to have a date with Blue, Yellow and some other characters. Considering that, my guess is that it'll be kind of an open thing where you, the Player, will be able to decide who will Red hang out with.

PokeZoar

The Illusionist
    Years
  • Sorry if this is annoying, i bet tons of people ask, but do you have an estimated date when pt 2 will be released! Ive already done everything in the game, including every pokemon red caught in the manga so far. Also can u put in a name rater. I forgot to nickname my pokemon!😂

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2018
    Make sure to check "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" part of NUPS when applying a patch.
    Also, make sure that you ARE using a Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM and not a v1.1 one.
    In the main post it was suggested to search the Squirrels version because that is a dump of Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 and it is guaranteed to work correctly.

I'm afraid there's nothing to check.
    I've tried to use squirrel/v1.0 roms, the patch always fails for those.

The main post says there's an IPS file? I can't find that one. I just tried to patch another rom hack, that works just fine (with ips)
    I really don't know what the problem here is, i used to patch games just fine. Pretty sure i've played this one before, too.

Edit:
    I just redownloaded and repatched the same things about 3 times and now it works... Thank you anyways lol

Last edited:
    Back