• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

pkmin3033

Started playing Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, and I'm actually enjoying it thus far! I loathed the first game because of how generally awful the combat and how slow the plot was, but this one started off strong (even if it is cheesy as all heck) and the combat is much improved. Can see myself playing this through to the end.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Lately I've been playing Super Smash Bros. for 3DS again. At first I was thinking of starting over my game and unlocked all characters one by one. Then I managed to get some Amiibos that now I'm letting them fight as Figure Players to collect some stuffs like Custom Moves, Trophies and Equipments.

Years
I'm currently starting up Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time! I've heard a LOT about this game so it has a reputation to live to for sure.

Also started another run of Tales of Symphonia with my friend - just got to the part where we finally find out about Tethe'alla existing.

pkmin3033

Started up Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight today! Against my better judgement, I am playing Story Mode. Given how AWFUL this was for The Milennium Girl I am a little worried, but I intend to at least give it a try before I give up and switch to Classic Mode.

It's been a while since I played one of these games, and playing on Standard they require a lot more caution than I usually show in games...it's a nice change, and I'm in the mood for something a little trickier that I can't grind my way out of...unless I switch to Picnic, anyway. I might switch to Expert later once I get the feel for it again.

Still playing Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom as well. Only on Chapter 5, but I've been stopping to do literally everything as I've progressed. Apart from the Skirmishes, which are a real blight on this game given how poorly designed they are, I'm enjoying this immensely. How this can be so good when the first game was so bad baffles me...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I picked up BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! this week and I'm totally addicted, send help. T__T Everyone is so cute and I love so many of the cover songs.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Chrono Trigger (PC/ENG) - Well after ten years of being stuck on the DS ver, i decided to try it again (I sold the DS ver due to personal reasons). I am loving this game, i think im passed the part i got stuck on but I dont remember it was nearly ten years ago.

Final Fantasy IX (PS4/ENG) - I actually took a break to play Chrono but I am playing this as well. But im also loving this game!

TY

playing Black Ops 2 to enjoy the campaign

other than that the usual

pkmin3033

I am taking a break from EOU2 and Ni No Kuni 2 to play Oxenfree on Switch for a change of pace. It's...alright, I guess? It's not really invoking much of an atmosphere for me, but I am enjoying the dialogue - although I have mixed feelings about the cast - and it's what I need right now, as it's pretty different to the kinds of games I usually play. Nice to step out of the comfort zone every once in a while, and it only cost me ?3.99 anyway.

Hovering over starting up FFXIV fresh on my laptop. Soon, perhaps. It is very tempting.

pkmin3033

I'm giving Persona 5 another chance to impress me...one final chance. It's not Persona 4, so hopefully it'll actually be bearable. I'm only a couple of hours in and I expect I'll need at least eight more before I can really decide whether or not to ditch it if this current pace keeps up...which surprisingly isn't a point against it. As long as it goes somewhere. Unlike Xenoblade Chronicles 2, which went absolutely nowhere despite my putting a lot more than 10 hours into it.

Also picked up Dragon Quest V, because reasons. Not sure how far I'll get with that, as I'm kinda in the mood for Monster Hunter.

Dropped Undertale, because it bored me.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Assassin's Creed 3.... I'm kinda disappointed by it, to be honest. It's not bad, but considering they remade the same game with the one before it (Revelations) and how hard that was, I was honestly hoping this one would be a totally new upgrade like the original 2 was.

Man, I want to play something else, but I gotta finish it first. Ugh. Damn my inability to juggle multiple things at once.

I am going through Bayonetta on Switch again though, and am determined to unlock Jeanne by getting platinum scores throughout every stage. More than halfway through that and man... now it's getting hard. But at least the Switch controls are top notch and I have improved considerably by doing this too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
Ranked matchs on Vainglory, Ranked matchs on Brawlhalla... and I want start to play Pokemon Cosmic Emerald when it comes out the next patch

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Critical Level 1 runs...because I'm not sure why I'm subjecting myself to such torture. Other than that, I'm making my way through Tales of Zestiria and my fourth full playthrough of Persona 4 Golden.

Years
Monster Hunter World.

Actually got it a few months ago but I didn't get into it much then, recently I've been trying to catch my character up so I can do certain things and okay yeah I'm hooked now. Though now that I've gotten to where I want to be for now, it's probably going to calm down.

Years
As of currently, I'm almost done with Tales of Berseria!

Super emotional game and totally recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

Back