• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Old username: von Sternen
    New username: Circus

I'm really not sure why I even went with a German username, lol.
    Since I'm not just a clown, I'm the entire circus let's go with something more representative of who I am.

FireFig

Ignite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2022
    Old username: Mob
    New username: ObviousSeer

Since season three hasn't been released in a while lol.

infranto

[color=grey][i]When it rains, it pours.[/i][/color
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Old username: Russian Red
    New username: infranto
    (Any related notes, if any) I know I don't have 100 posts+, I'm unfortunately not very social/chatty, apologies! - I will try to be more engaging 😌

Years
  • Old username: Russian Red
    New username: infranto
    (Any related notes, if any) I know I don't have 100 posts+, I'm unfortunately not very social/chatty, apologies! - I will try to be more engaging 😌

That's good you're trying to be more social on here, good for you. I'm trying to be more myself best I can at the moment. If perhaps you like to chat I'm always available.
    Please take care~

Years
  • Old username: Aeon
    New username: Austin

It hasn't been too long since I took this name, but I think I'm just gonna switch back to my old username to make it easier for myself, haha. Thank you!

Years
  • I was curious if I'm at 100 posts now could I change my username again? If not since I have when I first joined I'll wait till I can again no problem. Though if however I can change my username again may I if it's not too much trouble? I wanted just Leaf before but it was taken. I didn't see a member name using this user name I want to use now, though if I didn't look right and it's taken my apologies.

Old: Leaf-11
    New: Luna ( If its not taken Or ) Amethyst

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Online now
    I'm not interested in changing my username, but was just hovering the first post.

If I'm not mistaken, weren't supporter tiers such as platinum done away with? Kind of curious to if it means any supporter could change 4 times per month if they wanted.

Years
  • I was curious if I'm at 100 posts now could I change my username again? If not since I have when I first joined I'll wait till I can again no problem. Though if however I can change my username again may I if it's not too much trouble? I wanted just Leaf before but it was taken. I didn't see a member name using this user name I want to use now, though if I didn't look right and it's taken my apologies.

Old: Leaf-11
    New: Luna ( If its not taken Or ) Amethyst

Members can only change their username once every 4 months and since your last change was 30 January, you'll have unfortunately to wait until 30 May. :<

I'm not interested in changing my username, but was just hovering the first post.

If I'm not mistaken, weren't supporter tiers such as platinum done away with? Kind of curious to if it means any supporter could change 4 times per month if they wanted.

Tiers are mostly consolidated now yeah, but we still give those who donated enough to reach platinum 4 changes a month as thanks (and can still see who is what tier in the admin panel). So while they're mostly the same beyond that now, regular supporters can only change once a month and platinum supporters can change 4 times a month 👍 So supps as a whole can't change 4 times a month, it's just those who previously reached platinum!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Old Username: Seliph
    New Username: Megan
    Note: there is an old account with that name but it seems ok to take?

Back