• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Our neighbors have a pet snake. They've shown it to us when they invited us to their house for dinner a few months back. They even let it crawl around my hand for a few minutes, and it felt kind of cold and slippery. The snake was very friendly, but I was still a bit nervous to have it around me. xD"

I don't think I would ever get a snake as a pet. Snakes just simply scare me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pythons with a cat face? What.
Just look at it
Spoiler:

They have that same :3 that cats have. At least to me (and someone who made an image saying such so I'm not the only one!) they do and it's adorable.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I Googled "cat face python" and got:
Spoiler:

I don't think I've ever touched a snake, but I'd definitely love to be able to. They're so cool. =D

EDIT: okay, that's is pretty damn adorable. :3

Sirfetch’d

Ugh I am terrified of snakes and I don't think that I would ever have the courage to touch one. Yes, I love them because they are fascinating creatures but I'll keep my distance :D

blue

gucci
Years
I don't like Snakes, I know a few people who have them as pets but I just don't see the appeal to them really.. I'd rather have a cat or a dog. ;)

Years
I've never been truly frightened of snakes but I do know that I live around wild snakes and I have come across them in the past too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Two years ago, a wild snake's gotten inside of our backyard somehow. Me and my sister were the only ones that were in our house at that time, and our parents were at work. If they weren't, then they probably would have done something about it. We had the back door open, but the snake never got inside. Thank god. d: This snake is no longer in our yard, but it still may be hiding itself underground somewhere.

Sirfetch’d

Two years ago, a wild snake's gotten inside of our backyard somehow. Me and my sister were the only ones that were in our house at that time, and our parents were at work. If they weren't, then they probably would have done something about it. We had the back door open, but the snake never got inside. Thank god. d: This snake is no longer in our yard, but it still may be hiding itself underground somewhere.

We had a similar experience but the snake had somehow gotten into our garage. My little brother happened to notice it when he was looking for something in the garage. It was quite scary, but luckily it wasn't a poisonous snake and my dad was able to catch him and relocate him somewhere else.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I allegedly almost stepped on a snake after going of the trail and "trespassing".

She spooked me at the time it happened, but thinking back, I'm pretty sure the park ranger only said that to mess with me.

Sirfetch’d

I know that would be a pretty good scare tactic for me! I would never trespass again if I knew that I almost stepped on a snake :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I don't think I'd have a snake for a pet.

I sorta want some kind of pet reptile eventually though, I don't know what kind.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Apparently I almost stepped on a snake when I walked out the front door just a little bit ago. Not too long ago before then I saw a really small snake on the walkway up to the front door. And then several months ago my sister and brother helped a snake that got tangled in some sort of net while I took pictures.

Yeah snakes aren't that uncommon around my house aha. Also Banana Spiders are fairly common in the woods in our backyard. Also one currently in out front yard as well.

Bearded Dragons are like the dogs of the reptile family and make great pets. I had one but only for ten months since I had to put her down earlier this month. Kidney failure. ;__;

Sirfetch’d

What in the world is a Banana Spider? I hope this doesn't ruin bananas for me as I absolutely fear spiders and if one looks like a banana it just might D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back