• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Game.

Years
Then they'd serenade each other from across the street unwittingly, organise a triste, meet, and then beat the living shit out of each other. Sounds pretty good, really.

What if Windu in the Willows was a movie?

Years
I'd probably do a lot more experimental cooking without dishes to worry about.

What if the kitchen and the bathroom was the same room.

Years
I'd be pissed that everyone isn't dressed in snappy clothes to make it feel genuinely old Hollywood, so I'd grease back my hair, don a suit and spend a lot of time hovering in front of the mirror and getting a James Cagney voice.

What if you were scouted by Hollywood?

Years
I'd tell them to pack their bags because I wouldn't be packing mine.

What if you could only use chopsticks for the rest of your life?

Years
I'd take the window off its hinges like last time and squeeze through. If I've grown too much since then, I'd go remove the second story of the guinea pig hutch and live in there. At least the foxes wouldn't be able to get me.

What would you do if you had the chance to play a virtual reality game that allowed you to hunt dinosaurs?

Years
I'd tell the guy who translated the Bible that the excerpt 'It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God' is wrong, and that camel is supposed to be rope!! But I guess it gives the whole thing character. So hrmm... I'd go meet James Matthew Barrie, shake his hand, revel in his imagination and die happy.

What if you could go to Neverland?

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
depends if i could leave or not - i think, right now at least, if i had to go forever or not go at all, i wouldn't go

what if you were five again?

Years
I'd grizzle, have fantastic Prince Charming hair and a gorgeous tan, sulk in a corner, threaten to commit suicide if I didn't get that jam doughnut, bite someone, chase the cat, scrape off my chin on a deck chair, regrow the lost skin in a day, be gobsmackingly offensive and get my butt smacked for it.

So, I'd just relive the past, really.

What if you were trapped in Jim Henson's Labyrinth?

Years
I'd go in the opposite direction to what the worm said. Going straight to the castle would save sooooo much time.

What if you could go to the moon?

Years
I would, no matter how terrifying and godlessly lonely it'd be. Every once and a while, you need a sharp contrast in your life just to give you a sense of proportion and a more refined sense of gratitude.

What if you suddenly realised that you're a gigantic spider?

Years
My eight legs would all break as I tried to run away from myself as fast as I could.

What if you could only eat doughnuts for the rest of your life?

Years
Provided I could change the ingredients, therefor the calorie intake, I wouldn't get fat - merely angry and a bit manic depressive about the whole thing.

What if you could rear a pet dragon?

Back