• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Game.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
  • I would not be able to do most of my homework and would fall behind in my classes.

What if your role model decided to become your best friend?

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
  • Then i would go with him on adventure on his ship (Sparrow)

What if you found out that someone framed you and the next minute you find the police behind the door ?

Pig

Angry ecologist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I talk from experience because that has happened to me before. At the least I'd feel extremely inconvenienced but whatever it is I also feel it'd be easily cleared. I'd also have nothing to do with the people who tried to frame me afterwards ever again.

What if something dumb you did got caught on camera and you became the next viral meme?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I would try and own it but I think i'd start to get really annoyed.....

How do you think society would adapt if we started having acid rain once a year?

Years
  • You'd need oven mittens to handle snowballs.

What if you had the opportunity to be a pirate on a massive galleon and go on scurvy-free adventures?

Years
  • Arrr matey?

What if you had the chance to go skydiving with your favorite celebrity, despite a fear of heights?

simone1234

Years
  • I would fall and then i would stand again like nothing happened.

What if you had to use the toilet but you saw that 100 people were waiting for the person inside and then you would have to go home and use that toilet but saw that also that toilet was full with family members waiting turns, and only chance was to go somewhere else ?

Years
  • Screw the queue! I'd go pee in a shrub. I've got one million to choose from, after all.

What would you do if a clown hitman squad was after you?

simone1234

Years
  • If they were tested by science and proved to be healthy i would eat them. ( Unless my body rejects them)

What if some old famous person from the past came mysteriously back to life and would be hiding behind your door, what would you do ?

Years
  • I'd offer Christopher Lee a cup of tea, a place on the sofa, and then chat about The Man With The Golden Gun.

What if yer were a wizard, Harry?

Years
  • Then that would be dangerous, because then people would think drinking tar is harmless

What if Pokémon were real

Years
  • Then there'd be a thing called humaning, which would sound weirder than fishing and we'd all be scared to death

What if the sun was up 24/7 across the whole world?

Back