• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above!

Years
    • Seen today
    Honestly I really like how you keep this thread afloat. It's a very wholesome topic, but does find it's way to the bottom of the page somewhat often. Less so since you became a regular here.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    You know how to keep a topic alive and come up with new ideas for things to discuss as can easily be seen in your clubs. You're also very active in a lot of sections, always friendly to basically anyone you come across.

Years
    • Seen today
    I was happy seeing your interview make the top page of Pokecommunity. You've made quite an impact and it's well deserved.

Years
  • I could talk about how kind you are, or how incredible you are at coming up with thread ideas, or how you never give up on people...

But no! I am gonna praise you right now for having an awesome flair! I absolutely love toadstools, forests, and - obviously - starlight too, so it really made me smile!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    A fun user to have around! She's also part of the gif crew who always has some picture ready that fits the situation!

Years
  • I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with the user above yet, but you seem really nice!

You also have a dancing pichu and a neocities page... you are good people!!! 😊

Years
    • Seen today
    You have nearly 17 years here on Pokecommunity whilst approaching post 30,000.

That really is incredible.

Back