• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Praise the user above

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    The user above is very positive and pretty creative with FG prompts.

Years
  • Active user who helps keep FG moving =D
    Keeps making nice looking avatars =3

Edit: 2nd snipe of the day lol.... I'm getting old huh...

The user above always plays along with the FG shenanigans and usually has some nice Gardevoir art linked =3

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • A dedicated user here that has accomplished a lot on this site in such a short time and has a very pretty post flair motif of one of my all-time favorite Pokémon 😊

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    A very intelligent person who also seems to be pretty nice. Good to see you're going aroundplaces on PC!

Years
  • Always has the perfect picture for every situation. I mean how do you do that? Are you secretly ReKoil's alt account?!

Also just a lovely person to chat with 😊

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Very kind, creative, friendly, and inspirational. ❤️ She brightens my days when she posts. It's always a good thing to have Fact Checking Gardevoir around.

Years
  • You are definitely a very bold individual, confident in yourself and what you believe! Have definitely been an interesting presence on the forums since day one.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    You seem like a pretty chill person. Someone who puts a lot of effort into everything they do; like seen in the last GT.

Back