• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2023
so im unable to patch the Rescue Rangers UPS onto a pokemon ruby file
I got no idea why and its bugging the hell out of me. the patching process keeps failing

Trainer 766

I'm replaying LoG and man, the mythos is confusing af.

Spoiler:

Does the remake has physical special split?
No. PSS Split on Ruby is not possible for the time being.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
This is regarding the old version of ROL
1. I faced angaellan before I caught latios and celebi
2. I can't find celebi. I've gone through both entrances to bug forest from rentelbud and celebi hasn't approached me yet.
3. There is a pair of caves to the west of rentelbud that are not accessible.

4. I saw blitz in the elite 4 when I went there a second time, he told me to go to tabulii. I met him in tabulii and some other guy told us that there was a pokemon egg to the east (Manaphy and Phione in Lost Cave). Blitz said something like he would see me there (maybe not, I don't remeber), but I had already caught the 2 and when I went there again nothing happened. I tried searching up and found that you could find blitz in the trick house. I fought him there and then he disappeared. I cant find what to do with him next. Is there something I'm supposed to do, or is it just incomplete?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm replaying LoG and man, the mythos is confusing af.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 1, 2019
I'm playing the old version of ROL
1. I've caught every legendary except celebi (including angaellean). I've gone through bug forest multiple times from rentelbud but it never approaches me
2. I saw blitz at he elite four and then I went to tabulii and met him again and then I went to trick house. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to meet him or is he gone for good
3. There is a pair of cave entrances to the west of rentelbud that are inaccessible. Is it just a mistake or is there a way to get there.

Trainer 766

Thanks, but

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Spoiler:

I'm playing the old version of ROL
1. I've caught every legendary except celebi (including angaellean). I've gone through bug forest multiple times from rentelbud but it never approaches me
2. I saw blitz at he elite four and then I went to tabulii and met him again and then I went to trick house. Is there somewhere else I'm supposed to meet him or is he gone for good
3. There is a pair of cave entrances to the west of rentelbud that are inaccessible. Is it just a mistake or is there a way to get there.

The old RoL is buggy and full of events that used flags that were used in-game, so there will be legendaries not appearing.

I forgot if Blitz will have other appearances.

Do you mean where the waterfall is? It's just for aesthetics.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I hope this isnt off topic, but now that you are remaking the first entry of the Ruby Destiny series, do you plan to redo the rest as well?

Probably.

And speaking of remaking the first entry...

7hlcUlw.png

Oh no! I've added yet another annoying [feature] in the game! D:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
There was something I didn't like about the old RL. You removed Dodrio, Rhydon, Steelix, Grumpig, and a few others, but kept their evolutions. Also, you kept Tangela and Yanma but didn't add Tangrowth and Yanmega. If I were you, I'd either cut the entire line, or keep the entire line. Don't cut one part and keep another. And if a Pokemon got an evolution in a later generation and you're not gonna add the evo, you're better off cutting the Pokemon that got the evo that you don't wanna add.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Hey, So I finally beat Giratina in Pokemon Ruby Destiny Rescue Rangers and I spoke to the Khanghaskhan, she said I had to meet a certain Pokemon in ocean isle, where exactly do I go from there or how do I reach there? Thank you in advance!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2020
So I just found this series and I'm playing for about an hour and it seems fun but one thing has become fairly annoying. I've fought somewhere around 50 to 60 wild battles and all but 2 of the wild Pokemon has had an Oran berry. So I did a bit of math and that means for the 56 mins I've played so far 8.5% of that time has been simply waiting on berry usage or 4.6 min. I haven't even went to the 1st gym yet so that's really a bit excessive. It doesn't even make the game harder just slow and drawn out for no reason. Oh and thats if you have your text speed on fast.

Linken-Nightmare

Tachibana Hikari
Years
Greetings, I am strangely new here.
But I wanted to say thank you for giving me the best prime time of my childhood.
This game was announced as the best Hack of The Year in 2011 and I played this hack in 2012.
This is the great masterpiece for Pokemon fan-made game.
I've never been so excited to play GBA-type Pokemon back to the year then.

I actually made a remake of Rainleaf Town composition on Soundcloud.
I named it 'Serenity'.
I know it is not really well-made, but I hope you enjoyed it. That's all.

I don't know whether the music itself was actually taken from somewhere else, but I'm gonna name it like that anyway.
Oh, also I made an exceedingly simple music video for it.

Ah, I can't post links yet, sorry.
But simply go to my YouTube channel, write my username "Linken-Nightmare".
If you see a cat picture in a red background, you're in the right place.

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-07-14 232128.png
    Annotation 2019-07-14 232128.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Annotation 2019-07-14 232212.png
    Annotation 2019-07-14 232212.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 22

Anthroyd

Professor
Years
Finished the final battle vs Zah (Edge of Time)

nLixOF3.png

Wish the 30 levels of grinding wasn't necessary, but a good game otherwise. ^_^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
You thought about moving over to the decomps? You can do a lot to what's possible with binary (more familiar way) hacking. You won't have to worry about free space as data would get shifted accordingly.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
The Ruby Destiny series is what got me into ROM hacking! It's always been a personal favorite of mine. I now always associate Sandslash with Jagold.

Back