• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tails

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Anyone doing furry stuff gets banned from Off Topic

Years
I'd grab stuff with my tail and throw it at people lol. When they look, I'd hide the tail and they'd be super confused. Other than that there's not much use for a tail is there {XD}

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
You're all assuming our tails would be prehensile. For most monkeys they're not. =P

That said I don't think I'd like it very much, prehensile or otherwise. It would be a challenge to sit down, and I wouldn't be able to wear half of my clothes lol.

User19sq

I'd either wait for a full moon to transform into a giant monkey that can hadouken out from my mouth, or watch a vapor trail while I'm brought into conflict between my brain and my tail.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I'd use it to fly!
But seriously, I'd probably smack someone in the face with it for reallly no reason.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I would probably try to grab something with it, but want to remove it as soon as possible. It wouldnt be very comfortable to sit down with and kinda weird.

Back