• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    I have a question about the MagikarpF (fake feebas) that you get it Route06 before mt.moon, does it evolve into a different kind of Gyarados? Before I spend my hard-earned 10,000 on it lol

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I have a question about the MagikarpF (fake feebas) that you get it Route06 before mt.moon, does it evolve into a different kind of Gyarados? Before I spend my hard-earned 10,000 on it lol
    Yes, it does. Just so you know, you're not forced to buy it at any specific time, as far as I remember.
    You can just buy it whenever you want, so if you want to farm some money first, that's an option.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    The Beta 15 is not out yet, so it's impossible to answer that.

So I just started playing a few days ago, and see that another version is coming out in a few months.

Should I stop and wait for the new version, or is there a way to pick up where I left off when the new version comes out?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    So I just started playing a few days ago, and see that another version is coming out in a few months.

Should I stop and wait for the new version, or is there a way to pick up where I left off when the new version comes out?

Save data will transfer over

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2019
    Save data will transfer over

So just to be clear, if I start playing now and progress through the game, if I reach the end of the completed chapters and a new one comes out, I can just continue fine? I got a bit confused by the post on page one, I'm not sure how all the versions work or how to get started haha

Years
    • Seen today
    So just to be clear, if I start playing now and progress through the game, if I reach the end of the completed chapters and a new one comes out, I can just continue fine? I got a bit confused by the post on page one, I'm not sure how all the versions work or how to get started haha

It's (nearly) always the intention of the creator to make new Beta's compatible with the old ones, that doesn't necessarily mean that it will always be the case.
    If I remember correctly, there was stated here that Beta 15 should be compatible with savefiles from Beta 14. Nothing has been said about eventual later Beta's though.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So just to be clear, if I start playing now and progress through the game, if I reach the end of the completed chapters and a new one comes out, I can just continue fine? I got a bit confused by the post on page one, I'm not sure how all the versions work or how to get started haha
    It's (nearly) always the intention of the creator to make new Beta's compatible with the old ones, that doesn't necessarily mean that it will always be the case.
    If I remember correctly, there was stated here that Beta 15 should be compatible with savefiles from Beta 14. Nothing has been said about eventual later Beta's though.
    And as I always say, even if it was stated that savefiles will be compatible, when the time comes, always prepare for the worst and never take anything for granted.
    For X or Y reason, the savefile could end up being not compatible.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2019
    Thanks everyone for the quick reply! I'm excited to dive in! This looks like an awesome community to be part of!

sz

Years
  • When I bring the urn to Lavender tower, the event doesn't trigger, I saw in a video there are two tombstones blocking a passage but nothing of that appears.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • When I bring the urn to Lavender tower, the event doesn't trigger, I saw in a video there are two tombstones blocking a passage but nothing of that appears.
    You're probably on the wrong floor. The tombstone that vanishes when you have the urn with ashes is in the floor where you fight Green while being possessed by a Gastly.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2019
    I just found my first glitch,whenever I try to teleport to Valencia island from that shiva lady a glitchy thing happens and the sprite magically starts changing places please help I am in the place where you repel the anchorage and if it keeps on happening I will have to start over

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2020
    anyone have any insight on how to evolve my porygon2 into porygon-z? I have tried all of the stones but cant seem to figure it ou.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Lunos i know i may be asking to much but would you be doing the 24 box port like unbound or not possible to at this point in your game thats a real game changer for hacking with expanded dex these days just imagine this game with that
    lSoCyUB.png

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • anyone have any insight on how to evolve my porygon2 into porygon-z? I have tried all of the stones but cant seem to figure it ou.
    Porygon-Z is not obtainable normally at the moment, as far as I know.
    Lunos i know i may be asking to much but would you be doing the 24 box port like unbound or not possible to at this point in your game thats a real game changer for hacking with expanded dex these days just imagine this game with that
    lSoCyUB.png
    I am not doing anything with this hack because I am not its maker. Aethestode is.
    If I had to guess, I'd say he's probably not gonna use Skeli's engine unless he decides to restart to entire hack like he did plenty of times in the past.
    It would depend on how well or if it works along MrDS' patch at all, which I doubt it does because Skeli's engine handles most if not all the features introduced by the MrDS patch in its own different way.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Porygon-Z is not obtainable normally at the moment, as far as I know.

I am not doing anything with this hack because I am not its maker. Aethestode is.
    If I had to guess, I'd say he's probably not gonna use Skeli's engine unless he decides to restart to entire hack like he did plenty of times in the past.
    It would depend on how well or if it works along MrDS' patch at all, which I doubt it does because Skeli's engine handles most if not all the features introduced by the MrDS patch in its own different way.
    yeah i see well this is like one of the best futures i seen so far would of been nice to expand the box i know just by wanting to get box expanded you may have to make a entire new game

Back