• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What Sync Pairs have you gotten so far?

Years
  • What sync pairs have you gotten via the "Sync Pair Scout" function so far?

I believe everyone's first Sync Pair is Whitney, but after that I've gotten Marlon, Tate, and Kahlili.

What about y'all?

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • Tried it one time and got Omar lol. Haven't played much apart from the tutorial right now, I think I will first clear all the little character scenes and mess around with those I already have before wasting too many gems.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The only sync pair I wanted from gacha in this game, because they haven't added any other Pokémon I care about, was Roxanne and Nosepass and... I got them! I'm so thrilled! Not exactly a great unit or anything, but the way she talks about Nosepass during idle conversation... I'm over the moon. :catheart:

Aside from them:
    • (5*) Phoebe
    • (4*) Noland
    • Ramos
    • Brycen
    • Wulfric
    • Mina

And then some doubles I guess, lol. I've got about 2k gems saved up right now but I'm waiting for other banners than the starting one. :/
    None yet! Currently grinding to 3k gems so I can do a 10 scout set. Hopefully some good pulls!!
    Unless you're just doing it for the satisfaction of pulling ten at once, there's no reason to do that right now. The rate doesn't go up if you pull 10 and there's no guaranteed 4* or anything like that, so if you find you hit a wall in content, you're better off just doing a bunch of individual pulls for new units. (Which is what happened to me, lol.)

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • After a few times of re-rolling, I managed to get Phoebe and Karen from single pulls. Kris was my preference, but I doubt I'll get that lucky again so I'm staying with what I have.

Now the waiting game for N and Hilda, lol.

Years
  • ok, in addition to Marlon, Tate, and Kahili, I've gotten:
    • Roxie
    • Roxanne
    • Sophocles
    • Marley
    • Lt. Surge
    • Crasher Wake
    • Jasmine
    • Winona

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm still saving for future banners, but seeing everyone doing their starter pulls made me itch to pull again so I did one more and got Janine. u_u Not terribly exciting, but I didn't have a poison sync pair yet, so I'll take her.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I got two Karens. :V I guess a more powerful Sync move is something?

I also got Agatha, and then Roxie, Wulfic, Liza and most recently Brawly as well. I might save up Gems for some other banner, as I did get a 5* and Agatha is apparently good too - plus so is Barry and Rosa. And while 7% is a nice rate, gems are not super easy to come by compared to the few other gatchas I've played...

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    I have a few questions about pokemon masters. Do you get to pick your own team? I just started playing the game and Brock and Misty automatically joined my team and it said my team cannot be edited. How many people can be on your team? Are there certain characters that can join a team too?

Cherrim

Years
  • I have a few questions about pokemon masters. Do you get to pick your own team? I just started playing the game and Brock and Misty automatically joined my team and it said my team cannot be edited. How many people can be on your team? Are there certain characters that can join a team too?
    Yes, once you have more than three sync pairs, you can compose your team however you want. The maximum is three.

You gain new characters either through the story or by spending gems to pull randomly from the gacha banner, which is what this thread is about.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I have a few questions about pokemon masters. Do you get to pick your own team? I just started playing the game and Brock and Misty automatically joined my team and it said my team cannot be edited. How many people can be on your team? Are there certain characters that can join a team too?
    - You can pick your own team. Soon (after beating chapter 1 in full?) you'll get to summon Whitney, and also Rosa joins your team. Then you can edit your team (the game will force you to put Whitney in as a tutorial, but you can edit the team again right after).

- 3 people.

- Every chapter you get a new character. Others you have to summon for via gems, in which case if you want someone specific... good luck.

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Yes, once you have more than three sync pairs, you can compose your team however you want. The maximum is three.

You gain new characters either through the story or by spending gems to pull randomly from the gacha banner, which is what this thread is about.
    Oh i see! Thank you ^^

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    - You can pick your own team. Soon (after beating chapter 1 in full?) you'll get to summon Whitney, and also Rosa joins your team. Then you can edit your team (the game will force you to put Whitney in as a tutorial, but you can edit the team again right after).

- 3 people.

- Every chapter you get a new character. Others you have to summon for via gems, in which case if you want someone specific... good luck.

So, you have to pay real money for other sync pairs?

Years
  • So, you have to pay real money for other sync pairs?

So how it works it this:

As you progress through the story, you get about 30 gems for the first time you complete whatever story event you're on. You save those up until about 300, and then you can summon up more sync pairs. RNG completely determines what character you get, so it all basically boils down to luck.

You can pay real money for gems, but from my experience so far, it seems completely unnecessary and I'm getting by just fine without it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • 69554211_10219954660646658_3547299307507941376_n.jpg

Mine thus far.
    I did not pay a single cent; I got up to 3,000 the first time and scouted for 10 straight.

Last edited:

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    So how it works it this:

As you progress through the story, you get about 30 gems for the first time you complete whatever story event you're on. You save those up until about 300, and then you can summon up more sync pairs. RNG completely determines what character you get, so it all basically boils down to luck.

You can pay real money for gems, but from my experience so far, it seems completely unnecessary and I'm getting by just fine without it.
    Ooooooh that makes sense! Thank you!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • So far I have Whitney, Lorerei (4*) and Roark. Working on getting Flannery now. Gonna save up and scout for a 10 eventually!

Back