• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's time for a snack! I think I'll have a Vanillite cone before James comes in and wants to have a bite of it...

But Professor _______ James from Team __________ just wanted some of my ice cream looking Pokemon.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • But Professor Fettucine! James from Team Pasta just wanted some of my ice cream looking Pokemon.

Oh great, you got your ____ stuck on that delicious looking ____! I told you it wasn't a good idea to eat it!

pkmin3033

Oh great, you got your collapsible unicycle stuck on that delicious looking pile of Kentucky Fried Rowlett with a side of Alolan Diglett hair and deep-fried Shroomish! I told you it wasn't a good idea to eat it!
    Don't ask I don't even know

Uh-oh, it looks like ____ just got caught playing with ____ when they were supposed to be ____. RIP.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Uh-oh, it looks like a hiker just got caught playing with his diglett when they were supposed to be training. RIP.

Every morning there is nothing better than a fresh cup full of __ with __ .

pkmin3033

The thought that it was nothing more than a fictional character in some giant corporate franchise that is slowly being eaten away by corporate greed that has led to shortened development times and poorer quality titles which will ultimately one day crash and burn and leave the entire franchise in ruin when it could have endured for years more if only more care was taken caused Psyduck's latest headache.

Never put a ____ in water. It results in ____.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    Never put a Bonsly in water. It results in a sad Bonsly.

When I'm ___ , nothing can ___ .

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • When I'm ignoring Oak and riding my bike indoors, nothing can stop me. 😎

What's even up with _____________? They're always _________________!

Superjolt

Years
  • What's even up with that new ice cream shop downtown? They're always getting deliveries from trucks driven by Sandshrew!

Oh my, would you look at the ____? I best be off, or I'll be late for ____!

Years
  • Gee, I really can't believe my Munchlax eating over 9000s berries in a row got me on TV!

While I was surfing at _______ I saw _______.

Superjolt

Years
  • While I was surfing at 3am like I always do when I can't sleep, I saw a bunch of Magikarp swimming in a circle to form a giant whirlpool!

Did you hear ____ on the radio last night? He sounded like ____!

Years
  • Did you hear Chatot sing on the radio last night? He sounded like Justin Timburrlake!

The next popular ______ will be ______.

pkmin3033

The next popular ritual to summon the forces of darkness will be to recite the name of every Pokemon in backwards National Dex order, standing on one leg in a circle of Litwick connected by a pentagram drawn in Gastrodon slime, wearing nothing but discarded Arbok skin and a Natu on your head on the eve of the winter solstice.

Not cool, Lucario. You can't just ____ to ____. Not cool at all.

Years
  • Not cool, Lucario. You can't just dance to trumpet only versions of Gen 3 music. Not cool at all.

Pikachu plans to cosplay _____ while _____.

pkmin3033

Pikachu plans to cosplay the entire cast of Avenue Q simultaneously while doing Double Team.

It's a good thing that Mewthree doesn't exist, because you can bet ______ would be extremely ____.

Years
  • It's a good thing that Mewthree doesn't exist, because you can bet this pre-evolution baby Pokemon would be extremely weak, worse than Cosmog, and loose all the little cup battles.

Last time you used rock climb you_________, and we're startled, so ____________.

pkmin3033

Last time you used rock climb you punched a hole into the planet's crust and created a terrifying fountain of lava which nearly killed us all, and we're startled, so if you could stick to using Tackle and moves that hopefully won't end all life on this planet as we know it, that'd be fantastic.

Oh my Arceus, ____ just totally _____! Someone, take a picture!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Oh my Arceus, Team Rocket just totally won for the first time! Someone, take a picture! Ash Ketchum is off once again!

Well for this Pokemon Contest, we ask _______ to be dressed up as ______. What we have here is not _______, but instead a _________. I'm sorry to say trainer, but you're Pokemon ________.

Back