• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fill in the Blank!

Years
  • Well for this Pokémon Contest, we ask for your Normal-type Pokémon to be dressed up as scary creatures appropriate for a Halloween theme. What we have here is not, in fact, a cute Normal-type dressed as a vampire, but instead a Gliscor with a pair of fake Eevee ears clipped to its head. I'm sorry to say trainer, but your Pokémon is disqualified for faking their typing, as well as for trying to suck the blood out of all the human candidates.

___

BREAKING! Local residents of _____ have just spotted Professor Rowan _____ while _____. Surely his assistants back in Sinnoh will have something to say about this!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    BREAKING! Local residents of Lumiose City have just spotted Professor Rowan biking around the place while a horde of Gogoats and Skiddos chase after him. Surely his assistants back in Sinnoh will have something to say about this!

Years
  • ... ahem... since the previous poster forgot to create a new text to be filled, I'm just gonna come up with one to keep the thread going

Man, you really showed Team ______ who's boss when you ______! Too bad for your ______ though, it ______...

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Man, you really showed Team Prism who's boss when you used a charizard, Too bad for your Blastoise though, it didn't get to battle.

So according to the Sinnoh Ruins, ______ was the actual creator of _______. This seems super interesting till we found out it was created by ________________.

Aaaaa sorry about that! I thought I did put one.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • So according to the Sinnoh Ruins, a giant space Sandshrew wielding a suspiciously purple Casteliacone was the actual creator of the universe. This seems super interesting till we found out it was created by Greedent.

Everyone seems to like __________________, but the dark truth is that it's actually _______________________________.

pkmin3033

Everyone seems to like Pikachu, but the dark truth is that it's actually an evil tyrant with a god complex that has taken over the minds of the general populace with sophisticated Hypno-based hypnosis to trick everyone into believing that it's somehow a better choice than Clefairy, who was the original mascot of Pokemon but after some unfortunate events involving a strip club (which by the way, it legitimately thought was a high class restaurant, right up until the point the entertainment on stage started) and a Dynamax band (how was it supposed to know that was just a prototype and would unleash an angry giant Tentacruel on the city?! Good thing they could make that into an anime episode and had enough money coming in from merchandise to pay for damages) was axed in Pikachu's favour.

Klink got stuck in the ______, so now _____ has to ______ or the world will end.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Klink got stuck in the Gears of Time, so now the protagonist of Choice Quest has to pry it out with an Old Rod or the world will end.

The reason Ash never ages is because _____________________________.

pkmin3033

The reason Ash never ages is because his father is actually Dialga. Yep. Turns out that's the reason he's always away from home - he's actually a Time Deity.

If ____ were real, then ____ would be out of a job!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • If Sawk were real, then John Cena would be out of a job!

I can't believe it! Nurse Joy just swapped my Pokémon with ________!

Years
  • I can't believe it! Nurse Joy just swapped my Pokémon with her Pokemon! What am I supposed to do with 6 Chanseys?

Well would you look at that? _____ can actually fly... now that is just _______.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Well would you look at that? Girafarig can actually fly... now that is just crazier than a Dodrio swimmin' underwater!

Can you believe the mart is sold out of ____?! I was looking forward to ____!

Years
  • Can you believe the mart is sold out of Escape Ropes?! I was looking forward to getting away from this reality!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but ______!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Sudowoodo is basically both so that would do double the damage!

Help! I've ______ and I can't ________!

Years
  • Help! I've eaten a Rare Candy and I can't stop growing my muscles!

To prepare for the Pokemon League, I've packed _____ and ______. If those fail, I'll have to resort to ______.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • To prepare for the Pokemon League, I've packed healing items and my high level ground up team. If those fail, I'll have to resort to the fossil creatures I still have that I will eventually revive.

It seems like Passimian and Cinderace got into an argument because __________.

Years
  • It seems like Passimian and Cinderace got into an argument because Cinderace kept complaining as to why it didn't get a Fighting typing.

the first thing i do when i enter a new route is ________.

Years
  • Ash is fond of massage sessions with Pikachu.

if you wanna avoid wild Pokemon, all you gotta do is __________ .

Years
  • To catch a Pokemon, you must sacrifice an Alolan Dugtrio to Arceus and pray that they grant you a Pokeball instead of devour your soul.

the best thing about Pokemon Emerald is _______.

Back