• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years

All I have is a very small Pikachu made of rubber, still better than nothing and still quite cute tho! I'd love some different plushies though...

Years

Similar to what some people said on the last page, I also have my primarily Pokémon plushies stored somewhere in a box, all because I can't seem to find the space to display them in a neat and not too eye-catching manner. There's a huge blank space of wall to the left of my bed, but they're in such close proximity that putting any sort of shelf there would just look dumb because of it jutting out and over my bed like that. I also don't want to put them on top of the wardrobe because I'm too short to reach I can't clean them properly and it's dust central up there. I feel bad though, I just wanna free them and have them sit somewhere. My parents kept gifting me one for every holiday since 2016 because plushies, mugs and PKMN are the only things they think I like and now I just have way too many LOL

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

I have a handful of plush...most of them Jolteons. xD Then I got Ho-Oh and Raquaza that are much bigger for my birthday from my best friend.

Years

7 years ago I made a charcoal still life drawing of my Lucario Poke Doll... or more like.. erasering since I erased from a thick layer of charcoal.

Attachments

• Charcoal Lucario Plush.jpg
      Charcoal Lucario Plush.jpg
      47.8 KB · Views: 3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

That looks so good!! I love how the charcoal really brought out the textures of the plush! I'm still trying to find my art style/medium so I can start drawing Pokémon again... especially if I eventually make a PMD roleplay, it'd be cool to draw everyone's characters for them. :D

Years

I do not like drawing anymore and if I picked it up again I wouldn't choose charcoal. My old medium of choice used to be color pencil. I never got used to digital art really... Don't worry about style and just try out different mediums to see what works for you.

Back to the topic of plush I'm surprised I still only have one Vulpix (favorite Pokemon) plush after all these years. My Vulpix plush was the first Pokemon plush I ever got and is 22 years old now... I was very tempted to buy Alolan Vulpix plush but haven't.

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • 199!!!

Oh man. I hadn't considered that there are Alolan Vulpix plushes. This might be my second plush purchase lol

Years
  • 200 (I guess I'm a ghost or something idk?)

I was really tempted to buy this Christmas Alolan Vulpix plush a few years back.
    Spoiler:

Speaking of Christmas Pokemon merch I need everyone to be aware of Christmas Greedent Sweater and plush keychain (Japan only sadly).
    Spoiler:

Bug

Years

OoOoOoO Dusk is a ghosttttttt.

Also that sweater is choice. A real shame it's not globally available.

e73.jpg

Christmas is right around the corner again! Perfect time to buy an alolan vulpix. Or, may I suggest...

Spoiler:

Years

Wait I was wrong, I just checked the American Pokemon Center and you can get the holiday Greedent good there too!
    Last year I bought this very cute Christmas tree skirt. Tbh I wanna put up the Christmas tree already.
    Spoiler:

Bug

Years

No way! That's adorable.

While we're on the topic of merch, this isn't Christmas themed but I saw this music box at a thrift store once and didn't buy it for some reason. Wish I had, I think it's a collector's item :(

Then again it could be a different music box but I'm pretty sure this is the one

Spoiler:

Years

I think finding merchandise at a thrift shop is always worth more of your consideration considering there are probably goods not in circulation anymore. :o
    I think I may have said this before but I have a lot of old Pokemon toys and games I got rid of that I wish I hadn't anymore but when you're a kid without an income of your own sometimes you get desperate for new things haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    The finding merchandise thing, I'm not sure where I got it, but I have somewhere a plastic Psyduck that acts like a rubber duck. At the time I had no clue it was a Psyduck since I wasn't into Pokemon or knew what Pokemon was at the time. The thing I'm scratching my head about this is I have no clue where it came from. My guess is either it was a toy from a restaurant or I got it from some thrift shop or yard sale? Regardless it's still super neat, but right now it is lost so yeah.

pkmin3033

Time to begin having 42% of Trivia's total posts again

There seems to be significantly less Pokemon merchandise floating around than there used to be...which I suppose makes sense, because it's not a global phenomenon anymore, but given how much of the total sales the merchandise makes up, I'd expect to see more than a couple of plushies and some tins in stores. It's kinda annoying, because I'd love the excuse to buy some merch without taking a gamble on the legitimacy of it by perusing eBay. xD

pkmin3033

I want a Sinistea teacup but it'll probably be Japan only like all the stuff actually worth buying ;-;

pkmin3033

...I want one ;-;

I want one of those giant Snorlax pillows, too. If only I had room...and money ;-;

Back