• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
  • so... thread's dead?

fam I literally posted less than a month ago 😂 chill. I'm just busy with smogon like dragon nexus said, other projects, and IRL stuff

Looks great !!!! Can i create the second frame for my hackrom and for all? :c

add me on discord cuz I'm making those too. but don't post them on this thread, I'm sending them to Mr.DollSteak since he has a thread dedicated to 2nd frames for all gens.

Oh my, thanks Jirachi97 I forgot those one, here they are
    View attachment 94099

same thing. add me on discord and send it there first. I have to check them before they're posted here. leParagon#0882

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi!
    UltimaSoul passed me a message to relay it to you guys.
    "The sprites in the spritesheet of Galarian Mr. Mime are misaligned by 1 pixel. The back sprite pokes into the front sprite because of that."
    Keep up the good work!

leparagon

speed and quality
    Years
  • update time. after this, only a few icons are left:

battle sprites:
    Spoiler:

icons:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2022
    hi, i'm new here, i saw your sprites and i loved it and it inspired me so i saw that there were some sprites that didn't have the ride pokemon and guardian tapu, and i want to show the sprites that i do, so i can show the sprites I do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    Well just to ask? It should improve the 64x64 6th generation sprites, now they look poorly polished compared to the 7th and 8th generation sprites,but they still look better with the Smogon sprites now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I recently made 2nd frame sprites for some Galar Pokemon + Meltan using Smogon project assets. You do not have to use it, but I posted them here to share.

Meltan:
    DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Grookey:

Scorbunny:

Sobble:

Rookidee:

Corvisquire:

Wooloo:

Chewtle:

Toxel:

Clobbopus:

Obstagoon:

(not from Smogon, but made by gamerblack and as an idea pitched by Sheezy and conyjames)

Runerigus:

Milcery:

Pincurchin:

Snom:

Morpeko (Full Belly):

Morpeko (Hangry):

Galarian Meowth:

Galarian Slowpoke:

Galarian Corsola:

Galarian Zigzagoon:

Credits:
    GalaticArtistMuffin
    PumpkinPastel
    NoelleMBrooks
    Omegaling
    MallowOut
    SelenaArmorclaw
    RadicalCharizard
    HM100
    leParagon
    gamerblack
    Sheezy
    conyjames

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: A new batch of Alola and Galar Pokemon have been made by me and using Pikafan2000 and zerudez's sprites on Devianart. Links to them are here to check them out:

https://www.deviantart.com/pikafan2000/favourites/70416144/pokemon-animated-sprites-gen-5-style

https://www.deviantart.com/zerudez/art/Alola-Starter-Sprites-Shiny-702944017

Sprites:

Dartrix:

Decidueye:

Litten:

Popplio:

Yungoos:

Charjabug:

Minior (Meteor):

(reposted for easier access. made by leParagon)

Minior (Red Core):

(same as Meteor, but with a palette update)

Minior (Orange Core):

Minior (Yellow Core):

Minior (Green Core):

Minior (Blue Core):

Minior (Indigo Core):

Minior (Violet Core):

Solgaleo:

Lunala:

Marshadow:

Rolycoly:

Applin:

Galarian Darumaka:

Galarian Yamask:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I recently made 2nd frame sprites for some Galar Pokemon + Meltan using Smogon project assets. You do not have to use it, but I posted them here to share.

Spoiler:

This is really good but I have a question.

How do you use this sprites in Essentials? When you use them they are animated?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

Thanks!

Umm, no. These are made to work with Pokemon Emerald rom hacks. If you want animated sprites, you have to go to their respective Smogon art projects by leParagon and Layell. They are under the name "Sticky" with their respective titles.

This link will take you to find all three:
    https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/smeargles-laptop.325/

Hope that helps, and good luck!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • hi, i'm new here, i saw your sprites and i loved it and it inspired me so i saw that there were some sprites that didn't have the ride pokemon and guardian tapu, and i want to show the sprites that i do, so i can show the sprites I do?

You can upload them in Imgur and attach your sprites here... IIRC, leparagon is already planning to do the Guardian Tapu phases... But you may share your Ride Pokémon works here...

For those who don't know what those so-called Guardian Tapu phases are, those are their closed phase with titan body when using Guardian of Alola move... They are unofficial (not recognized by GF/TPCI), but game canon move phases like Behemoth move variants phases...

Well just to ask? It should improve the 64x64 6th generation sprites, now they look poorly polished compared to the 7th and 8th generation sprites,but they still look better with the Smogon sprites now.

Those sprites aren't within our area of scope... You may ask MrDollSteak about that, but I think he's been editing some sprites from the resource little by little (he's been busy with some heavy stuffs I believe)...

I recently made 2nd frame sprites for some Galar Pokemon + Meltan using Smogon project assets. You do not have to use it, but I posted them here to share.

-snip-

2nd frames aren't within our area of scope... You may send them on the Sugimori-palette resource thread instead...

Thanks!

The sprites in this thread are intended for GBA ROM hacks use, not for Essentials...

To our new observers, please carefully read the OP for the scope details of this repository... Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    You can upload them in Imgur and attach your sprites here... IIRC, leparagon is already planning to do the Guardian Tapu phases... But you may share your Ride Pokémon works here...

For those who don't know what those so-called Guardian Tapu phases are, those are their closed phase with titan body when using Guardian of Alola move... They are unofficial (not recognized by GF/TPCI), but game canon move phases like Behemoth move variants phases...

Those sprites aren't within our area of scope... You may ask MrDollSteak about that, but I think he's been editing some sprites from the resource little by little (he's been busy with some heavy stuffs I believe)...

2nd frames aren't within our area of scope... You may send them on the Sugimori-palette resource thread instead...

The sprites in this thread are intended for GBA ROM hacks use, not for Essentials...

To our new observers, please carefully read the OP for the scope details of this repository... Thank you!

Sorry about that. I will try to post them where you want them to be, but that project has not been touched on for a long while, if they are even accepting beyond Gen VI sprites. I though it would be ok since leParagon posted some 2nd frames of Alola Pokemon in the past.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Sorry about that. I will try to post them where you want them to be, but that project has not been touched on for a long while, if they are even accepting beyond Gen VI sprites. I though it would be ok since leParagon posted some 2nd frames of Alola Pokemon in the past.

He posted some way back before leparagon and MrDollSteak joined forces with the second frames from the Sugimori-palette resource (which now also covering Gen. 7 and beyond)... They're just being busy at the moment...

We're just trying to minimize unrelated posts here since we have no powers to clean threads out here...

Back