• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts...

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

Then I guess none of us should ever get a Wailord because we wouldn't have enough room for it. xD

pkmin3033

Unless it opens up and you can live in it....OMG imagine living in a giant Wailord plushie.

pkmin3033

The best stuff always seems to be the most expensive...I suppose that's the way life is, but that doesn't mean we have to be happy about it xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

Even worse when I want stuff at work but can't get it because I work there and we can't play games to get tickets.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

Oh that sounds like that sucks....but I get the feeling. Always wanting to get or have something presented in front, but something is there to ruin that opportunity and wish.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

Working at an arcade sounds interesting, though would also seem a bit tough. Mainly what kind of arcade I guess? Like I wouldn't be able to stay in a place with loud noises and kids screaming and all that.

Years
  • 23 big truth on the constant loud noises, but I'd assume you'd get used to it after a while. Kids though, ye that's a whole nother story...

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years

After this year, I don't know if I'll be able to look at an arcade again. So. Many. Germs.

Years

bruh you don't even have to look that far to find germs. being within the vicinity of a public place in general already gives me the heebie jeebies

Bug

Years

That's a good point lol. I'm a janitor so I just have to go through work pretending like I'm not in constant contact with germs lol. Fortunately, we do a lot of disinfecting so that helps

Years

gotta give mad respect to janitors for doin the Lord's work so we normies can enter clean bathrooms. thank you mate.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Merry Christmas to all our lovely friends here at Pokémon Trivia, past and present! May each of you find happiness and good fortune in the year ahead. <3 You're strong, you can persevere—I believe in you!

Here's a typical Trivia Christmas party. :D

tumblr_nh0osoPoJJ1ruqjx0o8_500.gifv

Years

and just like that, we gotta prepare for another couple work days before resetting the party calibers once more for new years!

Bug

Years

The time between Christmas and new years always feels like an eternity in limbo lol. Hopefully 2021 will be the best year ever to counteract this one.

Back