• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Nope! I prefer to ease the burden on these eyes.

Do you feel old yet?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    …maybe…
    (but we don't talk about that, it gives me the anxiety :3)

What do you picture your dream house to be like?

Years
    Affordable and no insect or rodent infestations. Preferably not a fixer-upper, but not necessarily a deal breaker.
    Yep, that's pretty much it xD

If you could go anywhere in the world for a week, all expenses paid, where would you go?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    The power to stare at people!
    Inivisibility, or the power to control wood/trees!

Do you use Tiktok?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Nope, I've never been there. Closest thing was some shorts on Youtube. They really try hard to push them. You can't even turn them off. Instead you get just the message "we'll turn them off for the next 30 days". Even searches on Youtube now seem to push shorts over regular videos. <_<

Do you have a favorite video?

Years
    Nope, but I can do some stuff with the left hand too, almost indifferently, like using cutlery. Somehow I perceive my left hand as strongest, so I tend to do strength jobs with it. For example, I tend to open bottles with my left hand. I am not too bad at writing with my left hand, but it's not my natural choice. I have difficulty with that. I tried out just to test lol.

How long is your hair?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    It's short right now, but when I let it grow, it's more voluminous than long.

What's your favourite kind of door?

Years
    The one that opens? 😅
    I don't really care tbh. It just needs to open and close =P

Do you like grinding in a videogame or do you try to avoid it as much as possible?

Years
    Whole bar milk chocolate with raisins inside.

How many ducks would you be able to fight off with your hands tied behind your back?

Last edited:
    Back