• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    Doesn't that pretty much describe the entirety of high school ?

Nothing really comes to mind that fits both the first and latter part of that question xD

What is your favorite animal?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Depends on what you mean by "favourite".
    If it's my favourite fish to eat, it's salmon, cuz sushi is da best.
    If you're talking about my favourite fish as a pet, I'd say goldfish. I had one as a kid that died (surprise!) but I liked him and thought he was kinda cool. I named it "shiny scales", because I was just creative like that.
    But If you're trying to ask what's my favourite fish aesthetic/appearance wise, I think that Kois are stunningly beautiful. I want a pond full of them in my house and it would look great with lily pads and algae, and I think that a small waterfall would be amazing.

What's your favourite insect? (Since we're in the topic of favourite animals)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    None that I'm aware of. Bees are nice because they make honey. But that's all.

Your favorite color?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Dark Souls 3. It's overshadowed by Dark Souls 1, and Bloodborne.

How often do you watch the weather forecasting?

Years
    If you mean on TV, then never.
    If a phone app that shows the weather for the current day without a video counts then once a day =P

Do you have any games you've been meaning to play, but never get around to?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Probably some noodle dish. Also Tuna Pizza is good.

What's your favorite piece of clothing?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I love this hoodie I got from EB games!
    Spoiler:

What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?

Years
    Poor Eevee got left off the hoodie huh =\

Probably playing videogames as it's the thing I do the most.

Do you intend to get the DLC for SV?

I've always wanted to play Kirby and the forgotten land, but i still don't know if i wanna buy it.

Personally I liked it, but it was also my first time ever playing a Kirby game so it's not like I was already used to a certain playstyle in the series and developed any preferences for it.
    It is kinda short though, I completed the game itself + the postgame world rescuing all Waddle Dees and I finished it in a little over 20 hours. So if you get it, probably better to wait for a sale.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't even have Scarlet/Violet.
    I don't even have a Switch :P
    However, I usually buy the DLCs... Three years after the release of the game, when it's at least 50% cheaper on a Steam sale :)

Do you use UberEats?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I don't enjoy the concept in general. I actually have that one issue where enjoying anything is very hard. It's a job, it makes me money. And I can even keep a small amount!

What's your favorite place in the area you live?

Years
    Hard to say when I'm surrounded by nature... the fields right next to my house and throughout the village would be my favorite when it's tulip season. Rows and rows of colorful flowers! =D
    Outside of Tulip season.... idk.Can I just say my room?

What's your favorite movie or series?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I actually prefer the going to bed early, probably around 21:30 or so. But, because I'm a bad time manager and a procrastinator, I usually sleep around 23:00.

If you could visit the world of any game you like, what would you pick?

What's your favorite movie or series?
    HILDA
    HILDA
    HILDA
    HILDA
    HILDA
    HILDA
    HILDA

Back