• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    No real preference. But I still mostly eat bread, especially at work.

What's your favorite soup?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    French Onion soup! (when it's made correctly)

What's your favorite card game?

Have you ever gambled?

Every time I hit that Chance Time spinner BAYBEE!
    Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    I collect and play way too many Pokemon cards😅. so obviously thats my favorite. I also like the mega man NT warrior trading cards though.

What skill are you the best at?

Years
    Balan Wonderworld for the Switch.
    It was on sale and a steal for 6 euros =P
    I did see the mostly negative reviews... but for that price I see no reason to give it a try myself.

What's your preferred type of bag?
    Like, handbag, backpack, shopping bag etc.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Not much. I am a morning person, if I go to a party, it HAS to be late, because people don't seem to be able to have fun before 10 pm, and it usually screws the next day for me. Plus it's necessarily an evening in which I'll overeat.

Do you watch Youtube videos in several languages?

Have you ever gambled?
    When you play Pokémon, you always gamble: will I hit Focus Blast? Will Scald burn my Pokémon?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    If 2 counts as several then yes. English videos and German ones.

What's a language you'd like to learn?

Years
    To have infinite wishes. If that can't be done, I'd say being very rich. Rich enough to accomplish my actual desires and plans, but not rich enough to let medias talk about me.

Is there a Country you'd like to move to?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Owls or Crows, hard to pick between them honestly.

Is there a game you've played that you consider 'bad' but love it anyway?

Balan Wonderworld for the Switch.
    It was on sale and a steal for 6 euros =P
    I did see the mostly negative reviews... but for that price I see no reason to give it a try myself.

I can't believe I'm replying to you again so soon, but the same thing happened to me about a month ago, only it was the Xbone version and it was only 4 bucks USD lol. Even funnier, the store I bought it from was selling it as a 'used' copy, but it was actually brand new and unopened lol! 😆
    (and yes, I do love to play horribly bad games)

Years
    Nothing really comes to mind other than some games with clunky controls and I wouldn't necessarily call that bad as those games were fine apart from that.

If you could bring any one videogame character to life, who would it be?

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    Vaporeon! but if we're not talking about Pokemon then i'd choose Axl form Mega man, he'll be my friend and bodyguard!
    Spoiler:

What is your most nostalgic game?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    God of War 1 and 2 I guess, but I no longer have a PS2 to play them!

Do you usually eat breakfast?

If you could bring any one videogame character to life, who would it be?
    KRATOS! Oh wait...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I guess. We do that at work and I usually end up eating something in the morning during weekend, as well.

What was the last merch you bought?

Years
    Huh, sad story no lol. I haven't done many, so I always forget the mechanism. Anyway, it was for a Gameboy advance sp, something I wanted to buy for a very long time. I find an INCREDIBLY good offer, it's an auction, I wait for the last seconds, I place an offer and then I see numbers going up, I panic and instead of pressing the number adviced by the app, I try to type it manually, but it's too late: not only the price I was writing was too low, but the time was over. I finally got my Gba so lately, not the best conditions, but fully functional and with some games at a very good price. Not an auction though lol.

What's the website you use the most to buy online?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Sometimes I go to the pool when it's hot out and just stay there. I like the water. I once had swimming lessons as a kid, but ended up stopping because the teachers were not very nice and the lessons started to get boring and repetitive. I don't care for competitive swimming, I just wanna enjoy the water!

What is something you thought was useless when you learned it, but ended up being kinda helpful to you?

Back