• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
    There are many; Toxic, Iron Defense, Bulk Up, Roar, Dragon Dance, Counter, Metal Burst, Shadow Ball, Moonblast, Dragon Claw, Iron Head, Body Press, Sludge Wave, Earthquake, High Horsepower, Earth Power, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Shadow Sneak, Horn Leech, etc.

I can't list them all because I need to think more !!

Do you get late ?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Okay it's technically two words, but it might be "kitty baby"? Whenever I see a cat I'll get excited and go "gasp kitty baby!!" and it doesn't matter what kind of cat it is, or how big it is. All cats can be kitty baby. House cats? Kitty baby. Lions, tigers, lynxes, those pallas's cats that sit on their tail so their paws don't get cold from the snow? All kitty baby.

You're in a mall and you're given 50 bucks. You can buy anything in this mall, but you have to buy something, and you don't get to keep any left over money if you don't spend it. What are you buying?

Days
    • Seen today
    I will buy a new backpack. I'm going to move to a new city later but my backpack just got broken. If any remains, I probably just buy some food for lunch then.

If your friend or a person keep apologising for making mistakes (such as late, being rude…) but he/she never change his/her mind nor behaviours, what will you do?

Days
    Never, nor I am interested in doing so, feels waste of time and effort; and I particularly don't like noises. Because what I am seeing nowadays are that songs are mostly pop musics or musics where singer just shout loud to agitate the crowd, rather than singing melody. I am better off to parks to hear the sound of nature !!

Had you ever been bitten by ants ?

Years
    Yes, in fact I have a bit of a story about it. About 5 years ago I was visiting my grandmother's house at the same time some of my extended family was also over, and we all stood together so we could take a picture. Unfortunately I stepped on a fire ant mound while I was getting into position and a whole group of them started stinging my feet (I was wearing flip-flops). I had to stand there for over 30 seconds letting them ravage my feet before they managed to take the picture and I could rush to the bathroom to rinse them off. It was extremely painful and I had light scarring on my feet for several months after the incident.

Have you ever visited an amusement park?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Komiya Arisa. She's my favourite seiyuu out of all of Love Live, and I love her work. I'd absolutely love to own something like a signed photobook of hers. I've become known as the Arisha fan amongst my friends.
    Nao Touyama is another seiyuu I really like, I sorta consider her the reason I could really get into anime in the first place. If I ever get the opportunity I'd love to ask for an autograph and tell her how much her role in Kiniro Mosaic meant to me.

What's the one thing you really want for your next birthday/holiday?

Days
    • Seen today
    A Japanese cooking long knife. I almost got everything I want for my kitchen except a good knife. It's really extremely expensive… :sadwick:

If you were one of the Gym Leaders in the future pokemon mainline game, what types and pokémon are you going to use?

Back