• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    As I tend to leave my gaming consoles at home instead of bringing them on lengthy trips.... probably listening to music and just zoning out =3

What's a minigame you played in a videogame that you really liked?
    and for a bonus, a minigame in a videogame you couldn't stand?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I played one in Tales of Phantasia which was just some basic math thing. It was fun enough. Usually, though, I hate minigames in games, especially if you're forced to play them in order to progress the story. Conversely, I also think they are necessary and should make a return in some fashion. Simply because they change up the gameplay just a little bit. No matter how good the main gameplay is, if it's the only thing then it gets boring eventually.

Your favorite drink/beverage?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Pizzeria! I WANT MY WEEKLY MEAT-LOVER PIZZA!
    I also love Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian restaurants.

Have you used the Youtube search engine recently? What do you think?

Years
    I don't remember the last time I've actively searched for something on Youtube...
    ... I mean I probably have done so at some point, potentially even recently... but, like, I just don't recall xD
    Often searching through google's video tab will get me what I need tbh, so idk what to think about it =P

Do you buy games mostly physically or mostly digitally, like through say Nintendo's eShop?

Years
    I burst out in laughter pretty much every day while catching up with the FG & PT sections on this very forum! =D

Have you ever tried to bake something? How did it turn out?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't have a pet.

What's your favorite plant based dish?

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    No, unfortunately. I guess it's because I was very confused on how it worked, where I nedeed to go or do and didn't really ask about it because I didn't know who or where to do so and also because I thought that the answers to these questions were right there in front of my face, but I just wasn't understanding and that was just a me problem. Plus, I had too much to do in the time when it was taking place, so…

What was your favourite birthday present you've received?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    When I was a kid I drew Kratos from God of War! But I don't know where it is now.

Do you draw?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope, I've never drawn a thing in my life! :P

What's a series other than Pokemon that you really like?

Back