• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
    No. (Won't go into the details, considering how the last few days went related to this 😅)

Had you ever got lost due to navigation services like Google Maps ?

Spoiler:

Days
    Surprisingly, it was in the subject which I need to study nowadays; i.e Mathematics. It was B+ and it remained like that for the entire class 9th where I just didn't managed to do good in Mathematics, and was looking odd in the scorecard !!

(Seems like Mathematics is common ghost in school days, whichever the part of world is!)

Had you ever played with Paper boat and Paper plane ?

Days
    I did wrote some imaginary story for English exam in 1st year of Bachelor's, and was needed to write to length because it carried 15 marks. Needed to fill 5 pages somehow, just wrote anything randomly related concepts, though it caused strain in hands as I am not used to writing that much page in short amount of stipulated time !!

Do you enjoy watching Documentary or reading books based around it ?

Days
    • Seen today
    I graduated many years ago and it took me some time to think of this question… :plead:

Well, no, to be honest. The subject was easy before is easy to me now. But the subject was hard before, well, is still very hard. I've got struggle with some advanced physics and chemistry (like quantum mechanics) before, and now I still don't know what they are.

What was the WORST game(s) you have played before?

Back