• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    19. he's kinda like lakitu
    Spoiler:

Years

I like all three of Tao trio, functionally, design-wise and for what they symbolize, but this one here will always be my favorite of the three. I am also glad that I picked Pokemon Black for Reshiram, because then it means N uses Zekrom instead, and I think that dragon fits him better since Zekrom represents ideals. N believes with all his heart that what he is doing is just and will make the world a better place for pokemon, so he has strong ideals, but he doesn't know the secret of what Ghetsis really was trying to do, and you have to help enlighten him. Since Reshiram is the dragon that stands for truth, it's more accurate that it's the player's dragon.

Years

In the Pokemon Black movie our hero Ash is able to summon Reshiram help save the day, but in the White movie it's Damien the antagonist who reaches Reshiram, and it's the one they need to stop before it's too late.

Years

The BW movie with Victini and Reshiram was a pretty good one. I haven't seen every single movie but have seen most, like 20+ of them. I haven't watched the last couple of movies because I don't like the newer art styles i.e Detective Pikachu and the remake of the Mewtwo movie Evolutions, but if it has a fresh story and is still 2D mostly then I would like to see some new movies.

Now that the noble Reshiram is inducted into the Hall of Fame, let's reunite it with it's twin, the formidable black electric dragon.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back