• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TOUJOURS IS PREGNANT²

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...joking! It's actually her second PC anniversary. I can't believe that's such a short amount of time, it really feels like soooooo many years. Really it feels like PC was near-existent before her. However, in the short time she has become a moderator, done a lot for PC, contributed her mind and her SOUL and made PC like a muuuuch better place. I want her to die browsing PC. That's how much she needs to stay here. tl;dr Toujours is one of the greatest PC members ever, celebrate her anniversary or Drakow will eliminate you. ;)

The two in the title represents it's her second anniversary!

Sirfetch’d

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOUJOURS! YOU ARE A GREAT MOD AND I HOPE YOU STICK AROUND FOR MANY MORE YEARS!!!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
nica you crazy woman that made me cray too

grats on two years toujours! with nica's description about you, you seem to be a nice person! altho we do not know each other, maybe we could talk some time ;D but again, happy two years here at pc, one more year and dat sweet veteran emblem is urs <3

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Happy Second-Year-on-PC-sary, Toujours! May you stick around with us for many, many more years to come! Stay awesome and stay modding! Also, hope to get to know you more in the future. :3

Years
Woooo, happy PC anniversary my executive fashion adviser!

a96761f1deced13d65dc55ac0d77ea65-d4gdhz8.jpg

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Happy 2nd PC-versary, Toujours! You've always been one of my favorite users and you're just awesome in general.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Happy second anniversary Toujours, and I'll admit I thought it weird to be celebrating something like this.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wow only two years?? With the amount you contribute to PC ,it seems like you've been here longer. Happy PC anniversary! Thanks for all you've done as mod here and here's to many years more of Pokecommunity!

Years
Happy 2 years Toujours!

I was surprised you were only around for that long, given your big postcount and amazing contribution to PC, and becoming a moderator after only 6 months as a member. Just proves that contributive members can become amazing people in such a short time. And to believe you were the one person who gave me my Supportership just makes you even more awesome!

Next year, you will eventually claim that sweet PC Veteran Emblem and never, ever change your profile EVER!

Here, have a Volcarona:
637.gif

Enjoy your anniversary, girl.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Congratulations on your baby. ...Uh, I mean...happy 2 year anniversary! Send postcards of your baby. To think next year you'll be a veteran! Awesomeness!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Me & Toujie didn't announce anything about our baby yet.

Congrats on 2 years! Just one more year for that well earned Veteran emblem :)

*kiss kiss*

funny-gif-Squidward-Tentacles-kiss.gif

Honest

Hi!
Years
Name the baby after me, wont ya?

Congratulations Toujie! And wow, I actually didn't know you've been here for such a short period of time. o_o I guess that's a really good thing though! Stick around for another 20 years, okie dokes? yer awshum bb cakes <3

Now don't get drunk. Alcohol is bad for the baby.

~Dipu

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Congratulations Toujours! Aww I'm late :(

LOL THE TITLE. Anyways, 1 more year for the veteran emblem! Go for it and hope you stick around like, forever! Oh and there would be no DCC if you didn't exist ;D

Back