• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could he get a hug? ;)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Everyone should gather round for the fantastic 22nd birthday of the amazing [supporter]NecrumWarrior[/supporter]!! Cause if you don't, I'm sending you to the Shadow Realm. If he doesn't do it first.

tumblr_mlbp39ObI41ryfyvqo1_500.jpg

pretend it says 2013 <3

Necrum I hope your birthday is super amazing and filled with challenges, YGOTAS, and cake. Lots of cake. :) I will come back to this thread when I figure out what the hell I'm gonna give you for your birthday, other than a topic in the nest, a thread title, and a birthday thread. Cause it's just not enough!! <3 Have a fantassssstic day!! I'm suddenly a snake.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Yay! Birthday cake for everyone! /throw

Thank you Syd, I'm sure whatever you get me will be perfect.

Unless it's a bee. I hate those things...

Years
Happy birthday Necrum-kun!

Even though I never visit the Challenges section other than just viewing the threads there, I hope you have a nice birthday and even the Challenge Ideas & Discussion thread named it in your honor! Enjoy being the 2-2 and be an active member for years to come!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Wah happy birthday Necrum! I don't have anything to give you but the choice of episode in the Watch-Along thread but you always get that anyway so... pretend it's an ongoing present I guess idk HAPPY BIRTHDAY THO CONGRATS ON BEING OLD

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday, Necrum! Twenty-two means you're an old fart like me now. :D

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and don't have to do aaaaaaany work. =D

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Happy birthday NecrumWarrior. Nice to see when new challenge regulars pop up and become super involved, so thanks for what you've done over then past year!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Happy Birthday, Necrum! Have a good one and take time to enjoy yourself before you grow old like mac! I dunno wat you're into exactly, how scaryyyy, but you'll always need your daily dose of Pokemon too, yeaahhh! :3

tumblr_madl99rXp01qeg2xgo1_500.jpg

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
Happy Birthday Necrum! I'm a year late but go grab a... darn't there's children -__- Hope you have a fantabulous, awesome, stupefying, amazing birthday!

Back