• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Andrew, get on Skype! We need to Skype! You promised me! You disappeared! I'm Jennifer Aniston and you're Brad Pitt! You deserted me for another!

Though omgggggggggggggg yes Chinese rants are scary as hell, especially if the person ranting is a 'Dragon Lady', lol.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Well, possibly meaning the reaction of people after receiving various varieties of blows and pricks on their body; often with sharp ends of force purposefully interpreted to achieve a state in which the reaction, in speaking, is of a higher quality being interpreted as a lexicon to enhance the power of words.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I prefer the language of inflicting pain as a means of communication.

Drakow, care to teach me? I've always wanted to be trilingual. =D

Chinese rants are sorta scary, but I'd say German is a lot worse. Probably cause I've never had to experience it haha.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ooh, German rants are the best. Take this from a person who had the pleasure of being related a kind-hearted but very stern and ruthless German grandfather, one who thought nothing of ranting foul mouthed German words when he thought the kids weren't around. Obviously we were, but we kept that to ourselves, lol.
He was the sort of guy who you wouldn't have wanted to mess with even though he was in his mid eighties, lol. Fought in WWII (for the Germans by the way, but was 'coerced' into it by Nazi troops, threatening to shoot him + his wife if he didn't fight for Germany, according to my grandmother), came back with scars and what not, lifelong smoker, a hard drinker, your typical example of the no-nonsense Deutschländer.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
3/4 French, 1/4 German, lol. I am the best Europe has to offer <3

Nah, I don't know any German aside from the aforementioned swears, lol. But I think I'll learn it when I go to university!!! Either that or French or Italian or Russian!!!

Honest

Hi!
Years
3/4 French, 1/4 German, lol. I am the best Europe has to offer <3

Nah, I don't know any German aside from the aforementioned swears, lol. But I think I'll learn it when I go to university!!! Either that or French or Italian or Russian!!!

What? Censor bypass? No way I can stand for that. Hehe ;D

My school had a German course, but apparently it's only offered every three years, which is weird. Something around the lines of it being too difficult. So best of luck if you do decide to take it!

And oh god, Russian. I hear it's quite the interesting language.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yes, Russian!!!!! Language of the indecipherable symbols!!!! Bring it on imo, would be a fun subject to take with Political Sciences and what not.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It's cool that you at least know what you are.
I'm too much of a mutt to know completely haha. I just know there's english, german, and sioux mixed in there.

also
He was the sort of guy who you wouldn't have wanted to mess with even though he was in his mid eighties, lol.
this portion of the post is pretty much a description of a male version of my grandmother haha.
She used to carry an icepick as a weapon because she wasn't allowed to own a gun. {:

Years
Well basically there are people in this world who just cannot be reasoned with. So when that happens I let my fists do the talking and communicate with pain! Or sometimes people need a bit of pain to snap back to their senses so I shake them the **** up lol

350nfnr.jpg

My weapon of choice!

Years
Yes, Russian!!!!! Language of the indecipherable symbols!!!! Bring it on imo, would be a fun subject to take with Political Sciences and what not.

polisci major?
together with biochem
all day ev'ry day

There's a cool app for learning languages called Duolingo for both iOS and Android. I used/am using it to get my feet wet in German. You can use it to learn French, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish, too. Just no Russian.

I really love spoken German. It's one of my favourite languages and I think when men speak in German it's pretty sexy >:3!

My limited German doesn't sound very manly. It sounds kinda effeminate. But I still want to learn it, I'm kinda a Germanophile.

Years
Sometimes I wish I was bilingual, or even multilingual.. but unfortunately English is my language, and nothing else. >_>

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm trying to be multi-lingual. Usually I need to have words read out quite slow for me to understand, then I have to repeat them x amount of times so the words actually stick in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back