• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Radio Nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • ^haha, I was actually going to play Daft Punk as well. xD @ that screenie

Can only stay for a little while for that session. Some last min-plans have come up! I'll join again at a later time :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Night 1 is coming to an end guys. Thanks to all who came tonight and be sure to come tomorrow night for more music and fun!
    Here's all I got who came tonight so if you were there and don't see yourself please say you were here in this thread.
    Regeneration
    Harlequin
    ForeverDash
    Olii97
    Meganium90
    Element0
    JNathan
    Peredition Haze
    omicron
    ZachLMedia
    TwilightBlade
    BlahISuck
    droomph
    LilJz1234

That's all who I got, Ante you can add more if you got others were there who aren't on my list.

Tomorrow night's will also start at 6PM CST so don't miss it. Antemortem won't be around tomorrow so I'll be hosting solo. It might go longer tomorrow depending on my schedule.

Okay off to see fireworks now, later!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Ah! I missed it! Sory about that. I think I can be here tomorrow though. I have to clear something really quick. Would anybody mind if I put a metal song in here or there? If so, I'll refrain from doing so.

Treecko

Years
  • Ah! I missed it! Sory about that. I think I can be here tomorrow though. I have to clear something really quick. Would anybody mind if I put a metal song in here or there? If so, I'll refrain from doing so.

I say play whatever you want and see how the reaction is. We had alot of different types of music being played from rock to pop to 80s classics to electro house and dubstep so there's defiantly an open genre when it comes to the room.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • "I don't Noah" has 298 points and "Zom" has 208 points, way more than what Ante probably has. Ante created the room and should have some of the highest points among us. So, I don't believe those two members are from here. It's best to ignore them or kick them if that's possible.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • Well, I missed previous night, damn you need to sleep!
    Anyways, I'll be joining this NOW as EliteBeats! :D

Treecko

Years
  • "I don't Noah" has 298 points and "Zom" has 208 points, way more than what Ante probably has. Ante created the room and should have some of the highest points among us. So, I don't believe those two members are from here. It's best to ignore them or kick them if that's possible.

So there were people there who aren't members of PC? Yeah if they have more points then Ante , then that's probably true. I guess I didn't catch them

Well if they appear in the room again tonight I'll tell them to leave politely. Ante won't be here tonight so we can't technically boot them out since I have no power to do that.

There seems to be people already in the room, although the official Radio Night doesn't start till 5 1/2 more hours lol. But the room is open for any PC member on anyday so. :3

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Night 1 is coming to an end guys. Thanks to all who came tonight and be sure to come tomorrow night for more music and fun!
    Here's all I got who came tonight so if you were there and don't see yourself please say you were here in this thread.
    Regeneration
    Harlequin
    ForeverDash
    Olii97
    Meganium90
    Element0
    JNathan
    Peredition Haze
    omicron
    ZachLMedia
    TwilightBlade
    BlahISuck
    droomph
    LilJz1234

That's all who I got, Ante you can add more if you got others were there who aren't on my list.

Tomorrow night's will also start at 6PM CST so don't miss it. Antemortem won't be around tomorrow so I'll be hosting solo. It might go longer tomorrow depending on my schedule.

Okay off to see fireworks now, later!
    I do not know who this "Olii97" person is, but they sound like they have good taste in music ;)

But seriously, the radio is awesome, lots of awesome songs! Wish it was always did active D:

Treecko

Years
  • I do not know who this "Olii97" person is, but they sound like they have good taste in music ;)

But seriously, the radio is awesome, lots of awesome songs! Wish it was always did active D:

Ah I'm sorry! I was so tired when I typed that. XD

But yeah been fun so far! Lets keep the party going. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back