• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Top Game Boy Advance Games?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Pokemon and the Final Fantasy games but there are honestly so many amazing GBA games over the years.

Final Fantasy had the stand out Tactics game that for me was amazing, I love playing it even to this day and can still put hours into it, Also had Dawn of souls and FF4 Advanced both amazing games that I completed several times.

Now to pokemon, with Ruby being my favourite ever game I put so many hours into this game I cleared 999 hours within the first year of it being out haha, the games for me had some great pokemon on it and was the only time till recently I ever wanted to complete the pokedex just to have it completed and not to get a special reward such as the shiny charm.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Pokemon Emerald, Yu-Gi-Oh! Destiny Board Traveler, Scooby-Doo, and FireRed.

Thing is, I never asked for any games except for the pokemon ones. So what I got was completely up to my parents. xD I really like the games they got me. I liked all of the games they got me. But those listed were the best :3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • The Pokemon games
    The Fire Emblem games
    The Final Fantasy games
    Advanced Wars
    Golden Sun 1 & 2
    The Zelda games

GBA had a lot of amazing games. :D
    I miss that console. <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    The main reason I liked the GBA was the games and that all o my friends seemed to have one. The same happened when the Nintendo DS was released, I had to have one because all of my friends had one and would always use Pictochat to send messages on the bus. A few od my davorite games on the GBA were:

Pokemon Emerald
    The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
    The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
    Golden Sun
    Mario Vs Donkey Kong
    Mario Tennis
    Mario Gold
    All of the Mario Advances

Really most of the mainstream games. Those are what I can remember right now.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Pokemon R/S/E & FR/LG, Super Mario World (Advance 2), Finding Nemo and this Bruce Lee game I can't remember the name of... Good times.
    I still play the Pokemon games on GBA though.

Years
  • All I really had for the Game Boy Advance were the Pokemon games, and Mario Kart: Super Circuit for a short while. Still, I poured a couple hundred hours into each of them, so they were obviously good enough that I kept going back to play them time and time again.

Years
  • Pokémon Fire Red was the one I played most. I also had Super Mario Bros. 3 for it, and played that for quite a while... The only other games I really played, were Pokémon Emerald and some Shrek sidescroller, haha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Aside from a few Pokémon titles, I honestly haven't played much GBA games. Out of the ones I did, though, my most favorite has gotta be Sonic Advance 3. The game was quite addictive for me; ended up playing for six hours straight the first day I got it. Megaman Battle Network 4 would have to be one of my other favorites.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • lol GBA was my life back in the day XD

Pokemon Emerald & Fire Red
    Wario Ware
    Super Mario Advanced 4
    Megaman Battle Network Series
    And yeah many more

Back