• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Deep Space #7

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Icontest #7 🌌 Deep Space

Welcome
    Yes, the joke is intentional. No, I wasn't waiting until Icontest 9. Hi there and welcome to another thralling edition of icontest! This contest's theme is deep space, and anything that has to do with it, can exist within it, travels through it, and anything in between! From extra terrestrials to nebulas, leave it up to your artistic imagination to come up with the most space-inducing icon where only fairies can hear you scream! But, before we get started, lets go over the rules for our newcomers.

Rules
    🌠 No size restriction, but should not surpass 150 x 150px
    🌠 You must post your original stock/render.
    🌠 Limit: One entry per person.
    🌠 Your entry must be relevant to the current theme.
    🌠 You may edit your icons once you have posted them.
    🌠 All entries must be made during the time period.
    🌠 No mediums that are not graphic art (animated elements are accepted).
    🌠 Be nice, be respectful, be bold.

6/12/2014
    Is the deadline! That's right, I'm giving you ten (10) days to complete your icons, with an additional seven days of voting. As always, continuations may be made upon request.

Enjoy

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    A placeholder of sorts, I think? I might make a few changes before the deadline. Or maybe change it entirely. :p

Deep Space #7

Stock

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Deep Space #7

[x] - from tumblr, no other source was given/found.

I will probably make some changes before the deadline, but just to put this out here in case I don't have time to fix. :)

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Deep Space #7

stock

First time entering one of these! So, it just so happened that I actually had a stock perfect for this contest laying around in my hard drive.

Back