• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No Game No Life

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
So... NGNL just finished... What'll I do till the next season? /cries

Also most epicly brutal coin toss LOL

Years
And so the Kenomimi arc ends. It was a lovely episode overall. Epic cointoss heh.
The birth of the Elchian Federation has begun! Uniting all the races to challenge the God of Game Tet, ah Kuuhaku ever setting their sights higher.

As for the anime, I think this series sets a great standard for recent adaptations for the light novel genre. I was initially worried because of the source being slightly difficult to adapt and my expectations for anime adaptations way shot down in the floor with SAO or Mahouka, this was certainly a gem.

I had felt that everytime I picked up a light novel and then it gets an adaptation I'd be disappointed by them, but this certainly exceeded my expectations. I look forward to the next season when we get a lot of interesting developments. :D

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Well...I'm feeling a bit empty now. NGNL was absolutely outstanding while it was airing. Now, we wait.

time to download ngnl and spread its awesomeness around my school~

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
That ending. It's amazing. What a teaser for season 2.

I'm certainly going to miss it though. It is a really amazing adaptation, after all.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I had felt that everytime I picked up a light novel and then it gets an adaptation I'd be disappointed by them, but this certainly exceeded my expectations. I look forward to the next season when we get a lot of interesting developments. :D
On the other hand, the mentioned series had >20 eps so the planning had to be different that planning of 12 eps anime.

So... NGNL just finished... What'll I do till the next season? /cries
Read LN? =D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm a little late but I just started this and while I don't like how quickly it moved into the unexplained convention of the protagonists being dragged into a strange, new fantasy world with no obvious escape, I really like Sora and Shiro and the premise.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I wonder if Sora going to marry girls from each Excced Race and the child born from them will lead their respective race.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
I would prefer Sora stay celibate for the sake of his imouto. Besides, if he 'did it', Shiro would have to be near him when he does and that's... just a no-no.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Never thought I would, but I actually liked NGNL in the end. The games were pretty interesting with some unexpected turns. I hope that they'll make a season 2, instead of leaving the franchise with 1 in order to promote the light novels.

I had heard people say that the opening was really good and I never really got it until now. Now I can't get it out of my head lol.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I absolutely loved both materialisation shiritori/word chain and the strategic chess games, but NGNL has some great games overall. Here's hopes to a Season 2, especially considering dat cliffhanger. xp

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I looking forward to seeing Sora banging his head on the wall when he finds out Izuna's Grandfather has 30 wife.

Braxien

Banned
Years
Episode 1 - I like the bright colours of the characters which have so far been given to the viewer. From what I've seen, Sora is currently my favourite character. The fact that there is already action in the first episode entices and makes me want to watch more.

Episode 2 - The 'Rock, Paper, Scissors!' game was interesting ...

Episode 3 - More old school games! Chess, RPS, what next? Tic, Tac, Toe?

I'll post more when I've watched more of the anime.

SuperEspeon

Sinnohbaby
Years
waow... this is an amazing anime.

Episode 1 - Wow, okay, so far Shiro is my favorite character. I like how she's just kind of oblivious to any kind of emotion, its kind of funny. Also, like Braixen said, the start with Queen and all that jazz was pretty epic, action from the start.

Episode 2 - I love how Steph is forced to fall in love with Sora.... Also, the rock paper scissor game where only the latter can choose paper was pretty damn fun to watch.

Episode 3 - Okay, so in this episode Sora turns to be more.... important? than Shiro in this episode because of a certain thing ... Anyways I love seeing them play chess... I want them to play checkers next D:
Also... Chlammy with elves?

Back