• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Radioactive by Kings of Leon.

These guys were one of the only rock bands in the late 2000's to really stand out, and this is a very good sounding one of theirs.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    twenty one pilots - Slowtown
    I found a torrent of their second Album, Regional at Best along a torrent of unreleased tracks and Tyler Joseph's (their singer) solo album, No Phun Intended , so I've been listening to it all night. This is one of my favorites off the album soley because it has these lyrics:
    I remember when my brother and other kids from neighboring houses,
    Would get together, I'd ride my bike and my brother would ride his,
    Put cards in our spokes and make our engines sound like traffic,
    When using Pokemon cards, please do not use the holographics.

Cause anytime someone mentions Pokemon I'm like.
    What are you listening to? v3

And it makes me happy. Plus I love this band so....

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Absinthe Party at the Fly Honey Warehouse by Minus the Bear

a classic by MtB. Most played song in my library.

Nakala Pri

"You're either an idiot or a cyborg!" - Me

This song is kewl

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Fall Out Boy - The (After) Life Of The Party
    Just listening to their album, Infinity on High which may honestly be my favorite FOB album of all time. It was a unique take on their pop-punk sound from From Under the Cork Tree and not as "generic pop-punk" as FUTCT was.

Years
    Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars)

First new song from this producer in four years, and from what I'm hearing, his forthcoming album Uptown Special is looking to have an impressive guest vocalist line-up.

Years
    Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder (feat. The Weeknd)

I like that she's got a hit ballad for a change but it would have sounded better if The Weeknd wasn't involved. Not that I hate him, I just don't like how she's collaborating with other stars for all her big hits, it makes me feel like she's not trying.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
    Years
    The Notorious B.I.G - Juicy (Ready to Die, 1994)

These is one of those singles that despite having that radio formula structure, it still fits together because it's so brilliantly produced and Biggie's voice is fantastic (as usual, his flow is so ****ing amazing).

Wish we could get some more artists that focus more on the flow with their delivery, like Kanye, MF DOOM and Biggie, instead of artists like Eminem who just focus on their speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back