• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your style

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • How would you describe your playstyle in mafia games? Are you very involved or do you prefer to sit by the sidelines? Do you analyse things in great detail and make notes, or just go with the flow and follow bandwagons? Or are you completely random/confusing, like gunner?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I wouldn't say Gunner is random haha. She knows what she's doing ;)

For me? If I want any future mafia games for me to be fun, I'm not going to tell you how I play now am I? Haha. I change every time. To try and keep y'all on your feet. And so you can't presume that my actions in one game relate to those in another.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • From my first two games (which I'm still currently alive in), I've been trying to be active and taking lots of notes. I want to know what role everyone has. ANd plan for the future that way :P

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I can't stay on the sidelines. I always start off confusing and intentionally crazy, but when that backfires, I start taking the side of logic.

I can tell you right now that crazy and confusing doesn't do you any favours. And resorting to logic after being confusing and having lied even less. Just a tip :)

I'll tell you I played particularly badly in Blarz. But I think we all kinda did haha. In HG I played stealthily, and that worked out well. In Faes I kinda just did some stuff that didn't do anything and in the end died because Naku is evil GM >: (

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I tend to go with the flow the first time I jumped in and actually try to work out clues and hints that are given I was met with backlash haha go figure. But I try to get involved???

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It depends on my role. If I have a role that actually let me do important things or has the capabilities to then I'll play a little bit more aggressively. But normally I tend to just lay back and watch for someone to trip up and then try to figure things out.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Tbh some people could play the same if they were mafia an nobody could tell the difference

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I am usually chatty but with the way some of these games are going I'm probably just going to stay back and watch.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I probably act like a clueless person in the beginning, 'cause we have no idea on who is who yet. Normally upon entering Day 3, the clues from the day posts and the phase posts start to come up together and I can start making long posts on my opinion on all the clues.

Now if only I don't die at N2 all the time...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Or are you completely random/confusing, like gunner?

Wow why does everyone want to be rood at me </3

Anyways, I know what I'm doing, and I'm not random, thank you very much. I usually try to check for hints, and I'm pretty involved in the game...

I also like to be in the spotlight, like in Faes, but of course not like in Blarz x3

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Depends very much on the game and my role. I'll play more aggressively at times, but I don't like being on the spotlight, whether innocent or mafia.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • A) I don't know what I'm doing but act like I do.

B) I do know what I'm doing but act like I don't.

C) One of the above statements is false.

D) I'm not divulging my play style because a magician never reveals their secrets.

Take your pick. (makeup)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2016
    i play a very "asshole-y" style, i mainly play on the Town of Salem forums and the playstyle has gotten me very far (im invited to an All Star Game), it consists of forcing people to react in ways that are Tells.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    i play a very "asshole-y" style, i mainly play on the Town of Salem forums and the playstyle has gotten me very far (im invited to an All Star Game), it consists of forcing people to react in ways that are Tells.

You'll fit in well here ;) :)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • If it isn't over the top, too dramatic for its own good and overall decently intense then I just don't feel it.

I've always felt like playing very traditionally/safely is too boring.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • If it isn't over the top, too dramatic for its own good and overall decently intense then I just don't feel it.

I've always felt like playing very traditionally/safely is too boring.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    hmmm what is my style

well besides flat out lying regardless of if i'm town or mafia, I try to stay unpredictable I guess

Back