• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    [Attack] KetsuekiR

[attack] KetsuekiR

[ATTACK KetsuekiR

[ATTACK] KetsuekiR

Could we please not attack me? I have very little HP and I'd like to not die yet.

Also, I joined the Jonny-wagon because I only saw two other people in it and didn't think it would matter since he has like twice the HP I have. I had also not slept for like three days so bleh.

If it really disturbs you people at night to the point you can't sleep well, I'll change it. Sheesh.

[Attack] Daydream because they said they had enough HP to take a hit. Nevermind, rules say I can't switch. >~<

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    There's approximately five hours left in this day phase.
    These people still need to attack: Archy, Arsonist, Ash, Blurryface, Bug Master Denis, Childe of Malkav, Superjolt, Wizardman11

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 1
    Professor Oak was over at his colleague Elm's laboratory for a nice hot cup of tea. While his friend constantly tried to engage in conversation to distract Oak's mind, there was no way his thoughts would divert for the disasters that might be upcoming. And maybe the worst of all, now he surely would have to rely on kids to complete his PokéDex project, as he doesn't have the money to hire a professional. Those brats, they think they are everything and they can't just stop trying to use their bikes indoors. Why don't bikes have a minimum age of 21 or something?

====================​

Beneath a souvenir shop in Mahogany Town, the people of Team Rocket were celebrating their Pokémon joined Oak's travel company unnoticed. "Okay, but the time you party, will be added as overtime tonight." their grumpy commander had said. "This was just phase A." The low-rank grunts had no idea what the next phase or even phases would be, but they knew one thing for sure: an evil organisation would never play a fair game with their opponents!

====================​

Deep in the jungle the Pokémon tried to travel as many miles as they could in the directions pointed out by professor Oak and his team at the start of their journey. During the day they took the time to attack the other Pokémon in order to survive themselves, but most of them seemed based on simple gut feelings or random number generator, which some Pokémon happened to have brought with them for situations like these.

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any! Night will last for 24 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ??? -5
    Archy as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ??? -5
    Blurryface as ???
    Bug Master Denis as ??? -6
    Childe of Malkav as ??? -7
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as ??? -1
    Draskk as ???
    faer as ??? -2
    gimmepie as ??? -3
    Golgari as ???
    Ice Goddess as ??? -1
    jdthebud as ??? -2
    JohnnyMustang as ??? -15
    Juno as ??? -4
    KetsuekiR as ??? -29
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ??? -9
    Nakuzami as ??? -13
    Nimsy as ??? -6
    Rozureido as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ??? -7
    Universe as ??? -14
    Wiicked as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???

Lycanthropy

Years
    Okay, seriously? Where are all the night actions? I'm eveb missing a couple of the essential ones, the game can't proceed like this. Please people, get your actions in. You have another 24 hours to do so, but this will be the last time I'm doing this!

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 2
    That night a small bug Pokémon woke up and sneaked up to the nest of one of his travelling companions, almost as stealthy as a ninja. Intensely staring at his victim, he stared into the Pokémon's mind. Trying not to disturb the dreams, he looked for bits and pieces of memory that showed its intentions. Yes, this Pokémon was on their side!

====================​

The Rocket Pokémon decided this Pokémon to be a possible issue, two of them joined each other and floated together to their target, while the others separated. "We shouldn't bet everything on one card. Speaking of cards, who's up for a game of poker tomorrow?"

====================​

One of the Pokémon was having lovely dreams, showing the most incredible powers and abilities. Not to be forgotten, these could all be its very own future! Even a Voltorb hiding in a pile of Pokéballs was clearer. Who are its friends? More importantly, who will be his friends later? Only time can tell.

The damage
    ??? -9
    ??? -7
    ??? -2
    ??? -2

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Dat phase will last 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ???
    Archy as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Blurryface as ???
    Bug Master Denis as ???
    Childe of Malkav as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Draskk as ???
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Rozureido as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    So I was Confuse Ray'd last night, I can vote but my attack will go to someone at random

Also, as I'm sure anyone else who looked at the numbers from last day might point out, I also attack for 9 damage, same as one of the Rocket Pokemon. Just want to say that first in case anyone connects the dots incorrectly and think I hit Syn N0.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back