• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    I don't mean to act in a suss manner, I just feel uncomfortable when people know so much about me, because even though it'd be used to benefit the innos, I'd rather that the rockets/magmas/aquas/whateverelseishere dont know as well :P

If it really comes down to a life/death scenario (which it shouldn't because imo that's not really a reason to attack someone), then I'll go ahead and reveal my attack.

Hiding your attack stat actually helps the mafia in more ways than the innocents. But your call.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    If his attack is high it might've been better to hide it since the guy with Confuse Ray will keep hitting them so they can't actually attack (like they're doing with me rn). I assumed that's why he wouldn't tell us so I stopped pressing.

And I dunno, jd, there were a bunch of unexplained attacks from last day, I still have no idea where my 4 damage came from.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]
    ocket's Investigation

Event
    What a lovely weather to Fly. Dragonite had thought, but of course they want him to deliver this in a frigging sandstorm. Finally, there they are! The dragon Pokémon descended from the air and landed in a group of Pokémon we're all familiar with. He dropped a big, brown package and took of immediately, apparently not caring what it was and uninterested in how this expedition would end.

The curious Pokémon opened the package and a red machine with two arms, each of which composed of many yellow drills, revealed itself. It aimed one of its arms to a random Pokémon within its reach, but missed. The lucky target read the machine's label. "Digger (Rocket's Secret Machine)" it said. According to the instruction manual, a missed Pokémon can direct the device to a target of choice. After it hits, the machine will destroy itself. What crazy mind comes up with this?

A Digger is in play!

There's about nine hours left in this day phase. These people still need to attack someone:
    Arsonist, Ash, Milotic, txteclipse, Childe of Malkav, desinishon, faer, JohnnyMustang, Mana, Melody, Sopheria, Rozureido, Wizardman11

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [attack] desinishon

Just going off others suss in case I don't make it back from work before this phase is over :T

Years
    I'm sorry for not being able to keep up today.
    I noticed that the Draskkwagon I helped build up was succesful as in Draskk was indeed a Rocket (probably). *happy*

I'll [[Attack]] Ice Goddess. I'm sorry, if you're inno, but I got no more time today.... and you're one of about 15 players I'm pretty skeptical about.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I would attack Fletch for stealing Klippers, but he might die so I won't. (◕‿◕✿)

But I'm lost on who to attack now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm still not sold on Milotic and Klippy - knowing one another doesn't prove them innocent, especially when we don't know who the rocket pokemon even are. So I'm just gonna give my measly attack to Klippy tomorrow if there's still no further evidence supporting him.

Until then though...

[attack] desinishon

Years
    Man why everyone attacking me just because ulli said that I attack him / her and she find it suspicious . I just attack because draskk was already dead meat so I just RNG it. If u don't wanna stop till investigation then do the worst because I don't know what to do .

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    But the Rockets are pokemon too?

Or have I been misunderstanding this whole thing. <_<

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I really don't have time to check this later I'm really sorry for being inactive. I promise I will be around much more next day.

EDIT: Not sure if this is allowed, I first attacked desnishion but I changed my mind to vote an inactive (txteclipse) but I forgot to do it

[attack] txteclipse if that's okay

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well assuming it is a slip up and everyone is pokemon as I assumed, saying which pokemon you are doesn't really clear you in this game. Next to no pokemon species have been mentioned, and N0 clearly states that the Rockets have non-typical pokemon in their ranks.

Since we don't even know who people are on death, and only ??? for people damaged at night, how on Earth can we work this out :<.

Years
    Why would Klippy sacrifice two rockets just to clear himself? It's not uncommon to sacrifice one, but two?

And you could say "Well yeah but they might've been suited."

^ That is Draskk's deadpost. It confirms he was actually a rocket. So suiting is out of the question.

My guess is that Candy and Klippy are working together. They may not be on our side, but they aren't rockets, that's for sure.

They aren't exactly hiding that they're affiliated with each other. Candy pretty much hard claimed that they're Plusle and Minun earlier too.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    That's cute

EDIT: I really don't think destiny bond would be an ability for innos, but each GM acts differently so who knows

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back