• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    tbh can't remember the last time Weiss was mafia in a game I was in except for FDL but he was on my team so I analyzed him less :P

And day 5 is usually too early for the late-gamers of this forum (from what I've seen)

EDIT: Instead of trying to insinuate something about why you're surprised by my post, you should tell me why it surprises you.
    But, I posted it because your ideas for lynching Andy were uh... not that great imo. That's the royal you, not you specifically, be careful about that bc I've noticed you've thought I've been talking about you directly this entire time, when I'm not and instead talking to anyone that's reading the post x:

You're right, saying I wonder why I was surprised was a useless comment, but it implied I don't know the answer...
    (this is pretty difficult in english...) Thinking about it, I believe I was kinda irritated because it was making so strong generalizations. I also wasn't sure who you were talking to, thanks for reminding me that in english, you can be plural. Also because imo it was not to the point/precise (what I expect from you, because, well, imo you are a good player, despite me in general not liking you since your so difficult to read): You said something about people getting pissed at Andy for insulting them, but all I noticed was people getting pissed at Syndrome for insulting them and people attacking Andy for providing no good reason why he was so silent.

I don't need to point out that if Andy/Ice Goddess is no different when he's mafia (or noone knows how he's different), then saying "this is his usual playstyle" is not enough to clear him ...
    I think, I'm my usual playstyle and so far the only game I was mafia was the beginner's game and still people think I'm suss...

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    You're right, that was a useless comment, but it implied I don't know the answer...
    (this is pretty difficult in english...) Thinking about it, I believe I was kinda irritated because it was making so strong generalizations. I also wasn't sure who you were talking to, thanks for reminding me that in english, you can be plural. Also because imo it was not to the point/precise (what I expect from you, because, well, imo you are a good player, despite me in general not liking you since your so difficult to read): You said something about people getting pissed at Andy for insulting them, but all I noticed was people getting pissed at Syndrome for insulting them and people attacking Andy for providing no good reason why he was so silent.

I don't need to point out that if Andy/Ice Goddess is no different when he's mafia (or noone knows how he's different), then saying "this is his usual playstyle" is not enough to clear him ...
    I think, I'm my usual playstyle and so far the only game I was mafia was the beginner's game and still people think I'm suss...

To be honest, I was skimming over the part when syn and others were.. 'discussing', it just didn't seem like productive conversation, so I might have missed something.

Also, I don't think you're suss at all :P

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    I might be a bit late, but I'm happy to announce this day phase has officially ended now. Night phase upcoming!
    Please no more posts beyond this point.

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Night 5
    Although it was only the fifth night, Oak had decided to continue counting to 5 for the sake of clarity. Tired from a lack of sleep, the professor was about to go to bed, when he heard ticking noises on the window. A Murkrow was holding a letter and impatiently waiting for the window to be opened. Oak read the letter:

"Hey Samuel,

Sorry for making your life even worse, but we've strengthened our team with some modern technology. Normal Pokémon battles are no fun when you're constantly losing, and why missing a chance?

Sincerely,
    Petrel

PS. Before I forget, I dressed up like you and the moron in the post office didn't notice. I'm the master! Enjoy the bill!
    "

When Oak turned back to the Murkrow, the bird had already left.

==================​

A lack of sleep made the Pokémon a little grumpy and people took each other's words more personal than necessary. Ice Goddess's whipped up quite a discussion and Syndrome made an anonymous enemy, that hurled a blast seed at him from behind the bushes. They'd all better get some rest, because the route was going to be steep tomorrow and would give a nice opportunity to enjoy the view before they were going to enter the cave.

Rules
    It's night. Please PM me your night actions, if you have any! Night will last for approximately 43 hours as I won't be around tomorrow.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ??? -2
    Chesire Cat as ??? -10
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Nimsy as ??? -2
    Davepetasprite^2 as ??? -13
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as ??? -44
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ??? -12
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ??? -4
    Ice Goddess as ??? -21
    jdthebud as ??? -6
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ??? -9
    Sopheria as ??? -2
    Nimsy as an Explorer -12
    Rozureido as ??? -12
    Superjolt as ??? -4
    Syndrome as ??? -27
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as ??? -41
    Wizardman11 as ???

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

Years
    ocket's Investigation

Day 6
    Rocket's new secret machine wasn't really meant for directly attacking, but that didn't matter, what else would they use this three-armed device for anyway? Operating the machine was something a child could do: turning it on and pushing it in the right direction was what was needed, swinging claws was the natural occupation of this apparatus.

====================​

A machine with a big red R on it disturbed one of the explorer's sleep, being hit... and again... and again. Now he was awake anyway, he decided it was the perfect time for a midnight snack and ate a sitrus berry. Overall, this night didn't even give him the slightest pain.

====================​

A Pokémon had been studying the other travelers for a few nights, but hasn't succeeded to detect any useful attributes prior to this night. This time he had success, with his extra powers he no longer felt himself pointless.

The damage
    ??? -9
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -2
    ??? -0
    ??? +66

Rules
    It's day. You're all free to converse during this phase as well as attack one player of your choice. Day phase will last 48 hours.
    1. Logically all PokéCommunity rules apply.
    2. Everybody can attack only once during a day. Once you attacked someone, you can't retract and switch it.
    3. Day attacks must be formatted as "[ATTACK] player".
    4. Abstaining from attacking is not allowed, missing two days in a row means you couldn't keep up and was left behind. (Aka removed from the game.)
    5. All game related discussion must be kept in this thread, unless your role gives you a private chat.
    6. Once you're eliminated you're out of the game, don't haunt the thread with posts.
    7. However, everyone is given one death post, as long as it doesn't contain any game-breaking information.
    8. Don't post during the night, doing so will result in being removed from the game.

Player list
    Lycanthropy as Professor Oak
    aeternum as ???
    Chesire Cat as ???
    Arsonist as ???
    Ash as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Milotic as ???
    txteclipse as ???
    Nimsy(2) as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Daydream as ???
    desinishon as ???
    Draskk as a Rocket
    faer as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Ice Goddess as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    JohnnyMustang as ???
    Juno as ???
    KetsuekiR as a Rocket
    Klippy as ???
    Mana as ???
    Melody as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Nimsy as an Explorer
    Rozureido as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Syndrome as ???
    TheCapsFan as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Universe as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Wizardman11 as ???

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    [attack] jdthebud

Hi JD :3 I'm a healer now, so lets undo that awful mistake someone made last phase.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Bact is semi-proven, I believe, because (gimmepie) took -4 DMG - the exact damage Bact said would be inflicted.

[ATTACK] faer

Sorry m8. I can't recall if I quit sussing you out, but why stop now when I've gone this far.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I think we've already established that I replaced childe.
    My name should show up twice now.
    And childe's name should be gone.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Just so erryone knows, I hit Gunner this night. We still had no clear target, with lots of crap going down before last day ended. But people were finding gunner's actions and choices to be suspicious, so I decided to follow suit, for at least that one night.

edit: Also thank you to whomever gave me a berry, much love <3

Years
    Bact is semi-proven, I believe, because (gimmepie) took -4 DMG - the exact damage Bact said would be inflicted.

[ATTACK] faer

Sorry m8. I can't recall if I quit sussing you out, but why stop now when I've gone this far.

Well, Bacts claim to be Ferrothorn is pretty decently proven, because Golgari has taken the announced amount of 4 dmg.

...and here I was thinking, that today you might be actually interested in talking to me... but well, since you have taken it onto you to attack me while I'm still at work and again without even disputing this the slightest bit... [Attack] Klippy

For everyone as doubtful but willing to listen to reason before deciding to attack, I actually have a useful claim to make: I'm the pokémon with the Pickup ability. I have been given out a random item every night. I gave the berry that is mentioned in the Day 4 post to Juno and I gave an item to Archy who is now Cheshire Cat on Night 0, which is probably the Blast Seed he used yesterday.

Years

Well, you could make it up to me and improve my mood considerably by telling me what attack you're using and what damage it does. ...I'm having trouble coming up with a decent theory as what your attack is.

Though I probably won't stop finding your in-before-anyone-can-argue attack style pretty anti-town.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back