• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Good call on Wiz guys.

So I forgot to mention that I can put people to sleep and they can't talk or attack for a whole day. So if you notice Cheshire Cat is quiet, well, that's because of me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    One benefit of Candy and I is that we aren't a typical lover type role or siblings role. One lives if the other dies. So if one of us got converted, we would absolutely let you know.

Years
    One benefit of Candy and I is that we aren't a typical lover type role or siblings role. One lives if the other dies. So if one of us got converted, we would absolutely let you know.

You could still quite easily have the "win together" condition. Although for now I am inclined to believe you.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Good call on Wiz guys.

So I forgot to mention that I can put people to sleep and they can't talk or attack for a whole day. So if you notice Cheshire Cat is quiet, well, that's because of me.

Hmm.

How much does your mega drain hit for, btw? :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I had Poison Gas on jd, Confide on Denis/txteclipse , SwiftSign on Klippy, Poison Gas on Childe, Block on eros, and Destiny Bond on Bac (last phase)

and no, it's legit Metronome.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    Just attack yourself so you can heal :P

I imagine jdthebud and Mana going off in a corner somewhere and bombarding each other with heals, haha.

I had Poison Gas on jd, Confide on Denis/txteclipse , SwiftSign on Klippy, Poison Gas on Childe, Block on eros, and Destiny Bond on Bac (last phase)

and no, it's legit Metronome.

All of those are really Rocket-y. Not implicating you, it's just kinda weird. Or maybe they're all night actions? That seems more likely.

Years
    I took 40 damage last night, by something called the power of willpower. One more atttack of those and i'm dead, i would appreaciate some healing :3

Apparently someone wants me dead :)

Well, it was implied that this were the lake guardians. You also definitly fit the description of being a psychic pokémon. It seems - unsurprisingly - that Arceus does not want to be found >.>

Good call on Wiz guys.

So, why in the world did you choose Cheshire Cat as you target?

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Rocket's Investigation [Epilogue]
    ocket's Investigation

Event
    As the Christmas music was getting louder they got a clearer sight on a certainly interesting show: five red penguin Pokémon were dancing around a big pile of gifts. When they noticed the travelling group, they joyfully cheered: "Merry Christmas, fellows! Do you want a Present?"

Everyone may pick a Present, if they want, using the [PICK] Present # format, where "#" can be any integer number between 1 and 50. The present may instantly heal you, explode and damage you, give you an useful item or any combination of the aforementioned. Take note that every present can be picked only once. Enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back