• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Name an album you can't stop listening to.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
What is that one album that you find listening to every week or that album you find captivating everytime you listen to it? Give your reason why.

Personally, mine is Animals by Pink Floyd

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Hum I have a few...

Kiss - from L'arc-En-Ciel
Illumination -from Miami Horror
Immunity - from Zomboy

and a lot more but these are some Album I've listen on repeat.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys, Meteora by Linkin Park and Revolver by The Beatles. 3 of my favorite albums and I still listen to them on occasion. I'm new even a huge fan of The Beach Boys, but Pet Sounds is just really good.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys, Meteora by Linkin Park and Revolver by The Beatles. 3 of my favorite albums and I still listen to them on occasion. I'm new even a huge fan of The Beach Boys, but Pet Sounds is just really good.
PET SOUNDS DUDE. that album is fucking incredible.

regardless this album changes for me like every month, but right now it's Summer Months by Joie De Vivre. this winter it's been Elephant Eyelash by Why?, WhatFunLifeWas by Bedhead, Seamonsters by The Wedding Present, Get Lost by The Magnetic Fields, and I think it's about to be ★.

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Omfg don't get me started on Animals. :0

Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is definitely a good one and is a high one on my list, also Animals, Led Zeppelin II, Dark Side of the Moon, Moving Pictures by Rush, hemispheres by Rush, Paranoid by Black Sabbath, Abbey Road by (you know the answer (i hope)), Gish by the Smashing Pumpkins, Siamese Dream by the pumpkins, as well as Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

However, the two that I probably listen to on a weekly basis are:

1. The Wall by Pink Floyd. A bit mainstream, but it is truly a great album. For starters it is a HUGE album with a ton of songs, and they are all so different. With that, I like to think of it as a very.. Flavorful/colorful album. However, the album also tells the story of a boy named Pink and his unfortunate journey to the music industry. Truly a fascinating album to listen to.

2. Demons and Wizards by Uriah Heep. I doubt more than 10 people on this forum know of this album, but it is a highly underrated one and is a true jam. If you want a definition of the 70s, listen to this. EVERY song on this album is at its best potential. Good to listen to when working/doing homework/things around the house. You can't get better. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think one of my most listened-to albums is Sia's 1000 Forms of Fear. I have yet to get tired of it and likely never will. Can't say that about a lot of albums. I'm prone to getting tired of my favorites from time to time, but still haven't gotten bored with this one. It's always providing me with something new. Insight to myself, musings for my roleplay characters, hoop routines-- it's never stale in what it can bring to me.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Bullet for My Valentine's Fever. The only album where I love every single song. Every song has such beautiful harmony and great catchy rhythms. I've been listening to it since 2010 and still not tired of it.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
Does the Pokémon ORAS soundtrack count? It's the only one I always listen to.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 4, 2017
Omfg don't get me started on Animals. :0

Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd is definitely a good one and is a high one on my list, also Animals, Led Zeppelin II, Dark Side of the Moon, Moving Pictures by Rush, hemispheres by Rush, Paranoid by Black Sabbath, Abbey Road by (you know the answer (i hope)), Gish by the Smashing Pumpkins, Siamese Dream by the pumpkins, as well as Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

However, the two that I probably listen to on a weekly basis are:

1. The Wall by Pink Floyd. A bit mainstream, but it is truly a great album. For starters it is a HUGE album with a ton of songs, and they are all so different. With that, I like to think of it as a very.. Flavorful/colorful album. However, the album also tells the story of a boy named Pink and his unfortunate journey to the music industry. Truly a fascinating album to listen to.

2. Demons and Wizards by Uriah Heep. I doubt more than 10 people on this forum know of this album, but it is a highly underrated one and is a true jam. If you want a definition of the 70s, listen to this. EVERY song on this album is at its best potential. Good to listen to when working/doing homework/things around the house. You can't get better. :)

Oh my god, you listen to Uriah Heep! I freaking love Demons and Wizards along with Look at Yourself. My favourite tracks have got to be Circle of Hands and Why. Gary Thain is a beast on D&W.

Last edited:

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
Years
Oh my god, you listen to Uriah Heep! I freaking love Demons and Wizards along with Look at Yourself. My favourite tracks have got to be Circle of Hands and Why. Gary Thain is a beast on D&W.

:0 finally someone else understands. xD
My favorite by Heep would have to be Traveller in Time or Circle of Hands.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
For as long as I can remember, My go to album has been...
Bleachers - Strange Desire

I have been listening to it on repeat since it came out. And it's usually the album I listen to when I drive.

Also, since it came out I've been obsessed with...
Ellie Goulding - Delirium

And as of late...
CHVRCHES - Every Open Eye

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I didn't know I could only name one!!! That's so hard.

I'll go with Fleetwood Mac's Rumors. To me, that one is a perfect example of a phenomenal album.

Albums that I tend to listen to on repeat work really well cohesively and don't feel like a bunch of songs thrown together. I love it when each single is really strong on it's own while contributing to the overall album. Pretty much every song on Rumors is a winner to me. I may not obsessively binge it like I used to, but if I'm in an iffy mood and need something to cheer me up, I'll play this.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm currently obsessed with The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.2 by this Korean idol group BTS, and though I only barely have an idea of what they're singing about (thanks translations!), I can't deny that the songs are pretty catchy.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been obsessed with Ellie Goulding's Delirium and Sia's This is Acting. Yes, the latter has only been out for two days. Yes, I'm already obsessed.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Night Shades by Cobra Starship
This album has me right now. I can't stop listening to it. I don't know why, but I just can't stop.

Back