• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
I see. Because I understand that it is important to stay open-minded regarding sexual relationships, I respect Parsect for their life style choices, no matter how different they are, JAUNT.
But does that mean that Spora's ultimate goal is getting preggers

How do you know she doesn't already have children, or a husband?

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
avast your filthy propaganda

parasect are just like any other bug type

B_tNs4wUIAAgeBr.jpg

i've heard they raise very healthy families

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
avast your filthy propaganda

hey babe quick question

Did all of Rina's last post occur before Amaryllis and Cicaro entered the store and Amaryllis had to explain themselves to Goro? Because all of that scene in my last post took place in the store shortly after you entered, and I wanna make sure there's no weird discrepancy of time. XD;

Ihsaan

shinigami of the alfheim
Years
There should be this plot twist where Spora is just like, I was never the Parasect, I'm literally the mushroom on it's back. As a Paras, she was called Debbie. Spora is her Parasect name.

I'm back from India, expect a Samuel post.

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
hey babe quick question

Did all of Rina's last post occur before Amaryllis and Cicaro entered the store and Amaryllis had to explain themselves to Goro? Because all of that scene in my last post took place in the store shortly after you entered, and I wanna make sure there's no weird discrepancy of time. XD;

It happened before we entered.

I like the post, but that leaves me with the question of how she entered the store. I thought she went around back and would interact with Greiger's character, hopefully try to get him caught.

Disclosed, I should have told you this prior but it slipped my mind. You can either edit your post to tell that Rina went back the way she came after, maybe, cooling off in the corner in the back alley, therefore not noticing Greiger, or you can save this new post and write the scenario in the back alley where she notices a Weavile. It's hardly dark as night anymore, approaching 6 o'clock.

There should be this plot twist where Spora is just like, I was never the Parasect, I'm literally the mushroom on it's back. As a Paras, she was called Debbie. Spora is her Parasect name.

I'm back from India, expect a Samuel post.

Welcome back! How was the culture? And glad you enjoyed yourself. Get a proper post in there, ASAP.

You too, Foxrally.

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
No one asked me about MY vacation. For the record, San Diego was nice. It got insanely breezy the last few days but we had fun nonetheless.

Gabriel's presence completely slipped my mind. Rina would have made a beeline to the door because she wanted to get work done and was/is still terrified of Goro, so I don't know really how to incorporate him.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey, Disclosed, if you want to, we could just quickly do a jp. Probably one where you write the majority, but for Gabriel's small cameo I would make him react in some way. Also, I thought she was just going back through the front door?

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
No need for a JP. Rina's not going back into the alley, unless General Jauntier is unsatisfied. I just edited my post so that there's at least an offhand mention of Gabriel, some vague confirmation that he's back there.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
Years
Hmm...so, I haven't heard anything about Varien trying to escape. I don't want any hold ups, especially seeing how I have time to write now, but is it better to wait for Varien's response or just assume he's still down there, therefore busting him when it's likely that the spray will burn him and expose him?

Xtrashy

Shy - Like really shy, super shy, like, extra shy.
Years
The idea of Spora having a husband, who then comes into the store makes me so interested. Mostly to see Amaryllis reacting to someone like Spora remotely being involved with anyone. Also that she has a husband and Amaryllis doesn't.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Hmm...so, I haven't heard anything about Varien trying to escape. I don't want any hold ups, especially seeing how I have time to write now, but is it better to wait for Varien's response or just assume he's still down there, therefore busting him when it's likely that the spray will burn him and expose him?

I think Errol's blunder is likely to be a good a distraction for him to escape... Though if he does try to do that, a keen-eyed employee might catch him.

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
Uhm, I noticed you had a vacancy at Spirited Away. I know I'm a little rusty with this, but maybe I could round out your roster? You know, so that flowery banshee at the weed store doesn't have the numbers advantage?

APPLICATION FOR: Spirited Away

NAME: Druag

SPECIES: Druddigon

LEVEL: 26

MOVESET: Scary Face, Crunch, Slash, Glare

APPEARANCE: Druag's wings are missing and he has a gauze strip over his left eye in the manner of an eye-patch. Other than this he is unremarkable as far as Druddigons go, perhaps a tad on the large side but still easily out-sized by that daunting Pangoro that's been giving the stink-eye to these stores. Druag walks with a gnarled stick in his left hand, as he limps heavily on that side. Not so much that he'd teeter over without his stick immediately, but enough that he can't walk very fast at all.

PERSONALITY: Druag is a tad jaded, perhaps, but does his best to get along with people, despite being a serious practitioner of the dreaded angry-resting-face. He's trying to find a place for himself, and is ready to devote his time to the admirable and fervid cause of knick-knack salesman. He has no great talent with conversation--it often falls to platitudes with the fellow--but he does very much enjoy jokes and riddles and laughs easily. Despite all this, however, he has a very rigid philosophy on trespassers, and--though rather inattentive in the field of vigilance--is hard to shake if he begins to grow suspicious.

BACKGROUND: Druag was one of what are increasingly becoming referred to as "feral" Pokemon. When some of the Pokemon moved into the vacated Jubilee, Druag and his sister did not follow. After a time, however, with so few Pokemon staying out in the wilderness, the two Druggigons decided to set themselves to digging in caves for precious ores and the like, and they brought them into town to trade for foodstuffs. That was roughly a year ago, now, but when the cave Druag and his sister were digging out collapsed, only Druag came out of it. Having made his limping progress to Jubilee's reclaimed Pokemon Center, the doctors there amputated his wings and patched him up. Now faced with the medical bill for his monthly prescriptions of thermal pills (what with the loss of his heat-regulating wings), Druag has no choice but to find some meager work in town, as his days of digging are over. He has been bouncing between temp jobs for a while, now, but hopes to carve a permanent spot for himself at Spirited Away. Maybe he'll even get enough saved up after paying off his bill to buy a house or apartment in town. It would be a nice change of pace from sleeping on the park bench.

Druag lost an eye in that accident, and is blind on his left side because of it. On top of this he is a tad hard of hearing, and often cannot distinguish words unless you've already gotten his attention. He walks with a cane to keep the weight off his left leg, which is as glaring a weak point as ever there was, and has trouble taking even baby steps without something to lean on. Despite these handicaps, Druag is neither crippled nor stupid, and though he's too far on in years and wear to realistically take down, say, a Pangoro, he has a certain pride in his size. His previous life in the wilderness as a Dragon Pokemon has given him some experience in territorial disputes, and he anticipates the tension between Spirited Away and Forget-Me-Not eventually coming to blows. Druag might not be approachable in the technical sense (the phrase "even your mother preferred when you kept the bag on" comes to mind), but has a certain gift when it comes to praising an object's qualities to pawn it off on a customer, as he did, after all, used to manage to trade shiny rocks to grocers.

He would be coming in a tad late, as he would have had to argue his way past the patrols on the other side of town, who after all this time were still suspicious of him being out and about at such ungodly hours. Given that some of their number would now be volunteer surplus staff for the festival who didn't already recognize him as the guy that slept in the street every other day or so, he would have been delayed in his showing up.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
EDIT: I suddenly remembered the purpose of making this post in the first place was to say that I added a mention to how the lanterns were already hung in the project area to my last IC entry, and that I also updated the mugshots on both my posts into something nicer!

The idea of Spora having a husband, who then comes into the store makes me so interested. Mostly to see Amaryllis reacting to someone like Spora remotely being involved with anyone. Also that she has a husband and Amaryllis doesn't.
is it nighttime or did you just throw some serious shade

giphy.gif

/ waits for Spora x Amaryllis catfight to commence

im a druddigon and im not okay
i used to dig through caves until it killed my sister
I really like the reasoning behind why he needs money! That's definitely a great motivating force for your character, and woo disabled characters represent.

I like him; I think you have far less rust than you think.

penis swords and boobs
im twelve and what is this

Last edited:

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Elwood posts are always an occasion. Let me get my read on in a second. I misinterpreted that as you posted again, lol. You didn't have to edit your app for me, sweetie~

I have to be a little skeptical of our new amputated applicant because of this Black pokedex entry:

"It warms its body by absorbing sunlight with its wings. When its body temperature falls, it can no longer move."

How's he absorbing that energy without his wings?

FOX, NO SMUT ALLOWED

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I have to be a little skeptical of our new amputated applicant because of this Black pokedex entry:

Well if we're gonna adhere strictly to PokeDex canon ...

Pokemon Silver Version said:
There is no telling where the tail begins. Despite its short legs, it is quick at hunting Rattata.

I just had the best idea for an NPC customer for later on.

6fa2a54548f8c813b898a9861aa29809.jpg

I'M GONNA BE EATING FRESH MEAT TONIGHT

Orx of Twinleaf

Branch into Psyche
Years
Elwood posts are always an occasion. Let me get my read on in a second. I misinterpreted that as you posted again, lol. You didn't have to edit your app for me, sweetie~

"It warms its body by absorbing sunlight with its wings. When its body temperature falls, it can no longer move."

How's he absorbing that energy without his wings?

FOX, NO SMUT ALLOWED

Hmmm, observant, Disclosed, I must say I actually overlooked that, impressive, I must say.

How about this, then: he has to take thermal pills to adjust his body heat, given his lack of sails (that's essentially what the the wings are in such a context), and he has to work to pay for them, more than for a year-old medical bill. Would that be better? I'm changing it, now ...

Although I have to say, personally, I find the Pokedex entries to commonly be on the exaggerated side (hopping the Eiffel tower, a thousand punches in a second, actively stealing human children, you know the stuff), and Druddigon is the Cave Pokemon, so you can't well expect too much sun to reach one back in the tunnels. The point stands, though, that it does imply they use their wings in the same manner a Dimetrodon supposedly used its sail and also implies they are cold-blooded, so the loss of so much vein-laced surface area would throw off the natural homeostasis to such a point as to require medication. Good catch, I must say again.

Last edited:

Junier

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
Pokedex entries are a good basis on your Pokemon's abilities (Magcargo being hotter than the sun = Magcargo's hot as hell, Raichu can faint an Indian elephant = Raichu's electricity could inflict serious damage on a large Pokemon, etc.), no matter how exaggerated they are.

Interpret the natural biology of your chosen species as you will.

Back