• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#Onederground: The Underground All-Stars [Finished]

Years

#Onderground: The Underground All-Stars

Today marks one year since the inception of the chaos-filled murder trap that we know as the Underground. So what better way to celebrate the birthplace of the PokeCommunity's very own mafia section than to gleefully kill each other?

This event for all intents and purposes will run like a vanilla mafia setup, but it wouldn't be right if we didn't include at least one chaos-inducing catch. So, whilst this game will run like any other mafia game in its mechanics, you're not going to have the faintest idea what the roles are or how many factions there are.

Upon signing up for this game, you will receive your alignment. You will then be able to submit three roles from any previous mafia game on PC or from EpicMafia to me (trying to fit your team preferably) and one of those will become your role for this game.

Rules
    • Each day phase and each night will last approximately 24 hours.
    • Lynches ending in a tie will be determined by a coin toss.
    • Lynches should be written in the format [Kill] Name
    • Missing two lynches will result in your removal from the game.
    • Do not share PMs
    • All important game conversation should be kept here or in chats specific to this game.
    • If you are dead you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. If you die, you will get one death post that must not contain game information.
    • Since this is a celebration, every night phase is a party. During this time you cannot discuss strategy or make kill votes, but you're welcome to continue talking.
    • You may not abstain from voting.
    • If this game does not end within ten day-night cycles then the GMs win.

Players (Max. 25)
    gimmepie as a GM
    Davepetasprite^2 as another GM

Ullion as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Moon as ???
    Golgari as ???
    Etherian as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Alexkaz61 as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    Youmu as ???
    Arctic Sun as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Absol used bite as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Mana as ???
    Zehn as ???
    Omicron as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Merlin as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Arx as ???
    Klippy as ???​

Last edited by a moderator:

Etherion

watch me nae nae!
    watch me whip! whip!
    watch me nae nae!

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Yes, of course you can join! There's no limit on how many you could join!

I swear if I don't see roles from any of my games, I'll kill all of you, and declare me the winner ;) <3

Back