• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Years
    Right?! My idea exactly!

Did you try out my games? I opened yours, but PC was Down so I had no instructions, and now I'm a bit busy what with having work tomorrow, lol.
    I haven't yet because I'm using my 3DS to respond and its Internet Browser can't display the whole page and probably doesn't have what's required to play the games... a little strange, when you think about it. A system designed for games cannot play games on the internet.
    Why, Nintendo, why?
    I'll try the games when my laptop finishes updating, though!

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
    I haven't yet because I'm using my 3DS to respond and its Internet Browser can't display the whole page and probably doesn't have what's required to play the games... a little strange, when you think about it. A system designed for games cannot play games on the internet.
    Why, Nintendo, why?
    I'll try the games when my laptop finishes updating, though!
    Updating? Oh god, you have Windows 10 don't you? I'm so sorry my child for the misfortune you have if you do.

That is kinda funny lol, however, almost all browsers come with JavaScript, which is all that is needed to play the game. Even a PSP should be able to play it, maybe.

Years
    I only managed to fend off Windows 10 for six months after it released, but it auto-installed after all while (or someone had a vendetta against me). I'm just glad it doesn't crash and glitch as much anymore.
    ... Aside from the fact that I have both Windows Edge (the new, "better" Internet Explorer) and Internet Explorer.
    Except neither of them work properly.
    What adds insult to injury is that my cousin accidentally got Windows 10, but his older brother had some disks that downgraded it back to Windows 7, with me standing right there, watching it happen.
    It probably isn't helping that my laptop is from 2009 and was most likely only meant to last until 2013.

The 3DS's pre-installed Internet Browser can't even load Wikipedia, it's that bad. Wikipedia.
    Why, Internet Browser, why?
    Then again, Nintendo probably intended the Internet Browser to be used by 5-12 year-olds and people without much common sense. I've even seen people asking how to install Google Chrome on their 3DS.
    ._.

Years
    Why, PokéCommunity, why?
    The staff really needs to code some sort of thing into the website that makes it so that the sheer amount of visitors stops crashing everything. Maybe by adding a rule into the code to start disconnecting visitors if the amount of people trying to execute commands goes above a certain number at any given time. Something that would add the value of signed in users to the value of unregistered visitors and then kick guests who were executing too many commands, or something that would prevent guests from accessing PokéCommunity if the amount of users + visitors reached a certain point.
    Or if the staff felt like being evil, they could create a waitlist that effected everybody {XD}.

Years
    Why, PokéCommunity, why?
    The staff really needs to code some sort of thing into the website that makes it so that the sheer amount of visitors stops crashing everything. Maybe by adding a rule into the code to start disconnecting visitors if the amount of people trying to execute commands goes above a certain number at any given time. Something that would add the value of signed in users to the value of unregistered visitors and then kick guests who were executing too many commands, or something that would prevent guests from accessing PokéCommunity if the amount of users + visitors reached a certain point.
    Or if the staff felt like being evil, they could create a waitlist that effected everybody {XD}.
    They use VBulletin, which is unfortunate because that is a proprietary solution.

The could have used phpbb, mybb, and smf, which are all open source solutions, but they stuck with VBulletin, which I assumed they believed to be the best.

Anyway, the code your talking about is not so simple. If they have servers that are somewhat smaller time, and they have tons of visitors,nthat could be a problem. Although to be honest,nif you can completely edit the coude,nyou should be able to optimize with well.

that depends on the technical skill of the admins, .

Regarding your other post, it's easy enough to reinstall windows 7
    just because your laptop is from 2009doesntbmean that your can't put a good system on it and make it fast.

A fan and Linux can go a long way, even for my 2006 computer, haha.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    What the actual heck am I reading. Over the past paws all I picked up was Snowy joking and LegendChu made a joke to respond and she flipped and left. Everyone is out for the position of host now instead of wishing they could make their own event/wait for Chu to respon in PMs. Im out of this clusterfuck for now tell me when Chu comes back and no one is hurt because of a GAME. No one is wven actig concernes about anyone who left.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Aaaaand there goes yet another pissed player.

This thread scares me now.

Im only pissed cause no one is acting at all concerned about the people who left?? Yall can be more concerned about the flipping game go hide in your scared corner Im trying to talk to them and make sure no ones dead or hurt again so really go talk about games amd being host Im gonna go make sure im not losing another friend

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    What the actual heck am I reading. Over the past paws all I picked up was Snowy joking and LegendChu made a joke to respond and she flipped and left. Everyone is out for the position of host now instead of wishing they could make their own event/wait for Chu to respon in PMs. Im out of this clusterfuck for now tell me when Chu comes back and no one is hurt because of a GAME. No one is wven actig concernes about anyone who left.

Many members including myself are just waiting for Chu to make a decision. It's not chaos here well yet atleast but things still aren't exactly getting better.

As for what Caite Chan said I can't say Nonibros is trying to take over but he did quit which from my perspective says he's out of the event but whatever.

Chu has left the game mainly because some people have not exactly been friendly to him nor respected his decisions regarding the game. Tbh though I feel like alot of people went overboard here. It's a freaking game guys. It is meant to be fun! And if you have to write out paragraphs to defend points and whine at the host then idk why your here and idk why we couldn't just keep this game fun.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Many members including myself are just waiting for Chu to make a decision. It's not chaos here well yet atleast but things still aren't exactly getting better.

As for what Caite Chan said I can't say Nonibros is trying to take over but he did quit which from my perspective says he's out of the event but whatever.

Chu has left the game mainly because some people have not exactly been friendly to him nor respected his decisions regarding the game. Tbh though I feel like alot of people went overboard here. It's a freaking game guys. It is meant to be fun! And if you have to write out paragraphs to defend points and whine at the host then idk why your here and idk why we couldn't just keep this game fun.

Just cause it isnt chaos doesnt mean its ok, and it wont be fully ok until we find out if theyre not hurt.

If someone quits they shouldve left the game alone until asking to rejoin/making sure someone is ok. If someone wants back in after they quit, they should make it more well known than just coming back and talking about the game, otherwise they still arent officially in. If he wants back in he couldve asked. The only ""new host"" there should be is one legend, as the 'previous' HOST, agrees on.

I agree completely. Its a game, just chat and have fun. Respect the host, play the game, make new friends, just have fun. If it isnt fun after a while either keep trying to have fun or leave. No one forced you to play. And if the person who started the game has a rule you disagree with you dont have to point it out and try to say you dont like the game, just dont play. Its a game on a thread in a forum made for POKEMON. Its not that SERIOUS.

Dedenne1

Years
    Just cause it isnt chaos doesnt mean its ok, and it wont be fully ok until we find out if theyre not hurt.

If someone quits they shouldve left the game alone until asking to rejoin/making sure someone is ok. If someone wants back in after they quit, they should make it more well known than just coming back and talking about the game, otherwise they still arent officially in. If he wants back in he couldve asked. The only ""new host"" there should be is one legend, as the 'previous' HOST, agrees on.

I agree completely. Its a game, just chat and have fun. Respect the host, play the game, make new friends, just have fun. If it isnt fun after a while either keep trying to have fun or leave. No one forced you to play. And if the person who started the game has a rule you disagree with you dont have to point it out and try to say you dont like the game, just dont play. Its a game on a thread in a forum made for POKEMON. Its not that SERIOUS.

Oh i totally agree I mean i thought the thread would just be quiet when legenchu "quit" but its something....

Like i said before LegendChu hasnt officially quit and we should wait till he either comes back as host or appoints a new host. I agree that anyone who quit should not be here atm especially because its kinda a weird time where most people dont know what to do and this is not a DCC thread its a game that is currently on hiatus so no one should be casually chatting about anything but the game and anything related to it.

Well thats what Im hoping will happen in the future instead of "Thats not fair LegendChu it should be like this" and all that fun stuff~

Also I didnt see your post concerning the people who have left. As of right now several people are not posting due to the event being "on hiatus". Snowy is gone from PC which hurts me alittle but it was fun while it lasted. As for the others I've checked up with anyone I thought might be affected from the "drama and craziness" that this event brought and so far it seems everyones just pissed that the event is down just cause of whiners and stuff.

Idk we'll see what happens but i shouldnt have to wake up and log in to PC each day wondering what other crap has gone on here. Hopefully something will happen soon and hopefully no one is hurt from everything that has happened here.

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Oh i totally agree I mean i thought the thread would just be quiet when legenchu "quit" but its something....

Like i said before LegendChu hasnt officially quit and we should wait till he either comes back as host or appoints a new host. I agree that anyone who quit should not be here atm especially because its kinda a weird time where most people dont know what to do and this is not a DCC thread its a game that is currently on hiatus so no one should be casually chatting about anything but the game and anything related to it.

Well thats what Im hoping will happen in the future instead of "Thats not fair LegendChu it should be like this" and all that fun stuff~

Yup. Now, Im gonna keep trying to talk to legendchu, if someone knows how to reach snowy tell me.

Years
    Yup. Now, Im gonna keep trying to talk to legendchu, if someone knows how to reach snowy tell me.
    Snowy is gone from PC my friend. If you want, I can pm u a way to reach her, but she's fine, just not coming back here.

Also, I've already made an apology and would like to be in the game stil, as long as its friends.

Dedenne1, I know the game is on hiatus, and that you don't like me, but I'm trying to be friendly with Neon. I'd rather be friendly and post different things then leave this game with a shadow about it.

Ghost! The games I posted are mobile friendly! They only use JavaScript and HTML, so you should be good!

Dedenne1

Years

LegendChu has a contact to Snowy so you could ask him but im afraid LegendChu hasnt logged on in 2 days so that may be hard...

Good luck though tell them I say hi if you get a hold of them xD

Edit: @Nonibros, Sorry i didnt see your post since we posted at the same time. You are probably able to stay in the game once you ask legendchu or whoever the host will be after this thing thats going on. Im just unsure of whether or not its best to keep chatting here after all thats happened o~o
    As for the me not liking you its not like that completely. I mean i dont even know you tbh. I cant say i like what i saw you posting a couple times but you seem friendly otherwise :3

Last edited:

Years
    LegendChu has a contact to Snowy so you could ask him but im afraid LegendChu hasnt logged on in 2 days so that may be hard...

Good luck though tell them I say hi if you get a hold of them xD

Edit: @Nonibros, Sorry i didnt see your post since we posted at the same time. You are probably able to stay in the game once you ask legendchu or whoever the host will be after this thing thats going on. Im just unsure of whether or not its best to keep chatting here after all thats happened o~o
    As for the me not liking you its not like that completely. I mean i dont even know you tbh. I cant say i like what i saw you posting a couple times but you seem friendly otherwise :3
    I already have sent Chu PMs.

I honestly think it is best to keep chatting with what's happened. If we don't, this thread becomes full of tension and such. I'm trying to on my part keep a light atmosphere going, so that when Chu comes back, he can see that I've put any arguments aside.

Tell me, if Snowy came back, would you take her in? Or would you tell her not to post with what's happened?

Flareon, all the crap and bickering you've read I've put behind me. I'm willing to move forward and try to make this place friendly again while we wait for Chu or our new host.

Thanks.

Dedenne1

Years
    I already have sent Chu PMs.

I honestly think it is best to keep chatting with what's happened. If we don't, this thread becomes full of tension and such. I'm trying to on my part keep a light atmosphere going, so that when Chu comes back, he can see that I've put any arguments aside.

Tell me, if Snowy came back, would you take her in? Or would you tell her not to post with what's happened?

Flareon, all the crap and bickering you've read I've put behind me. I'm willing to move forward and try to make this place friendly again while we wait for Chu or our new host.

Thanks.

I honestly think theres tension rn to be honest but whatever floats your boat i guess

Snowy is a great friend to me and id have to cause im not the host but i would tell her exactly what i told you about people who have quit shouldnt be posting.

Thats good and if everyone does that i think the game will continue on and be fun after we get a new host.

Back