• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Hey, everyone! If LegendChu doesn't return within a couple more days, then I'd be fine with unlocking this thread while you're waiting!

Please keep in mind, though, that this thread should not be used as an outlet for conflict, alright? By all means, it's absolutely fair if you guys don't necessarily agree with each other -- but even then, wouldn't it be more preferable to peacefully disagree on something? Acknowledging someone else's standpoint doesn't require you to change your own opinion, after all! ^.^

Anyway, based on the information I've gathered, it seems very likely that LegendChu will be back to post an official announcement pertaining to whether or not he wants to continue hosting. Let's all hold off from discussing any potential hosts until then, okay? (Unless he disappears for more than a week, which I'd hope not!)

If this thread is re-opened before LegendChu makes his announcement, then feel free to have your usual chit-chat and discussions! I honestly don't mind if you talk about off-topic stuff, or even play mini-games with each other. But please, just don't argue with OR antagonize anyone, got it? I think the nice part about casual chatting is that it can possibly help ease the atmosphere of the place! Of course, I'm not saying that any past damage can easily be undone, but that still shouldn't discourage anyone from attempting to reconcile!

In case anyone feels the need to consult me about anything, don't be afraid to send me a PM! Unfortunately, my sister was hospitalized a few days ago, so my response time won't exactly be reliable -- but still, I'm definitely willing to listen! Thanks, guys! :D

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay Survivor people, we are back in business & ready to roll again. But before we restart, there are a few things I want to make clear.

First of all, I was really embarrassed with all that happened in my absence, there was absolutely no need to do what u guys did. I understand that with 27 people (including me) on this Event, there are bound to be difference of opinions. Plz make sure though, that conflicts, arguments do not spill out on this Thread, keep those things out of here. If I see any more flaming from ne1, u're either gonna be directly reported to the mods or asked to leave the Event immediately. So plz take care.

But I'm thinking positive here & hoping this will not happen again :). I'm also hoping that everyone is ready to go again & also that we all stick together now, maintain a friendly environment all around & bring this Event to the right end, by crowning a "Sole Survivor".

So with that done, u can all start posting again & make this Thread come alive. I'll make the announcements regarding the Challenge/Eliminations in a few hours time, coz I'm still waiting for a few replies.

Also can u all contact ur fellow Team Members & plz ask them to acknowledge my previous PM asap?

And to announce my return, how about some Pika Dance!!!!

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Meadow: Can I join?

LegendChu: Of course!

Lycanthropy: Me too, me too!

Meadow: Ya sure!

LegendChu: Jump in!

All Survivor Members: Can we join?

LegendChu: Alright, let's all dance.

Pika Pika :chu:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So um...

What do Ghost and I do about Duranteater? He hasn't posted in two weeks (the new Sean). We literally have no chance at winning the next challenge without him. :(

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Ahhhhhhhhh this day is fantastic! Welcome back officially LegendChu!
    Thnx thnx thnx, so good to be back ^^, care for some Pika Dance

So um...

What do Ghost and I do about Duranteater? He hasn't posted in two weeks (the new Sean). We literally have no chance at winning the next challenge without him. :(
    Are u sure? >:) >:)

Hey Forever, inform others (as in all others) too plz, I know I can count on u {:3}.

Also plz tell everybody to check their Group Chats as well, there's a very important Message there. Can u plz do that?

And come on plz reply to my PM all those who haven't, we have a Game to get on with.

P.S. - Master Snowy has expressed her desire to be back in the Game, so I've allowed her to do so. I'm hoping everyone would be kind enough plz welcome her back.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Thank you very much for the welcome, you guys! : )

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience my leave may have caused. I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart for it and I hope that everyone can forgive me.

And yaaay!!! I'm back on the team! X) : )

I look forward to having a great time with you all yet again!

Years
    All of this happened in while I was arguing with someone on a different forum.
    It was a long argument (about a day and a half).

Anyway, what I was going to say a few days ago when I thought that the PM was the announcement:

LegendChu is back!!!
    ^^ :pink_boogie: ^^ :pink_boogie: ^^

... And by the way, Master Snowy, Dedenne1, GreenLegend56, Desinishon, Komala, Your Everyday Ghost, Nonibros, Revise, New Sean, LegendChu, and almost everyone else:

You've changed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Whoohooo!! And it feels great to see you again too, Kabocha-Chan and everyone! Yaaay! X) : )

@NeonJelly: whoohoo, heey! :3 and lol, I changed? hows? :3

*Plays emotional background music*

@Dedenne1: yaay! Hi Dedenne1! : D *waves*
    And wow! I really like your new siggy and avatar! It is very nice...

Last edited:

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Come on guys, get ur others Tribe Members to acknowledge my PM quick, quick, quick, I want to get the show on the road. And I also want give u what I've promised on the Group Chat. Has anyone noticed it yet? If not better do now or it might be too late >:) >:).

And nobody noticed my new User Title :(, no Congratulations? ;-;

Oh well, I'll celebrate on my own then, Let's Dance!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Woww!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your victories LegendChu! : D

2 in a row huh? ; )

Congrats!!!

P.S., I wish I knew what it was, though... what's a GT event?

But I'm sure it was something awesome as always and I feel very happy for you nonetheless! So, congratulations! : )

Last edited:

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    I already have too many of those, lol jk. Xp

Woww!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your victories LegendChu! : D

2 in a row huh? ; )

Congrats!!!

P.S., I wish I knew what it was, though... what's a GT event?

But I'm sure it was something awesome as always and I feel very happy for you nonetheless! So, congratulations! : )

I'm pretty sure it means Get-Together, something I'm usually to lazy (or broke, because (I THINK) it has to do something with card games and Mario Maker and stuff) to participate in.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    lol i never notice usertitle changes :P but congrats! (and yes its get together)

@Master Snowy heyyyyy *waves* and thnx haha i tried to go with something different that would stand out ^_^

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    ....oh ya its fitting.....totally knew that when i made it and didnt just realize it heh

Maybe I should add a link to survivor then :3

also i cant wait for the next challenge omg just cant wait.

Back