• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I too just can't wait to give u guys another "Super-Duper Mega Shock Therapy" >:) >:)

But still 11 people left to reply to my last PM. Reply people, where are u.

Oh well, nothing else to do, Let's Dance.

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Pika Pika :chu:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well for those who havent logged in in weeks they should likely be eliminated. For those that havent replied to the pm do they have activity within the timespan?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Maybe we should just eliminate them jk
    No, not a bad idea actually, maybe that way the Game will be much quicker, as only active players will be playing (not) j/k >:).

Well for those who havent logged in in weeks they should likely be eliminated. For those that havent replied to the pm do they have activity within the timespan?
    Nine left to reply (got two more replies) & yep, just checked, almost all of them have had recent activity, with the past 24 hours. Replies are important as I need to know for sure if everybody is still in the Game.

So happy to see everyone back here & in such good spirits :')

GO TEAM SPARKLING PIKACHUS!!!!

oh ya forgot that xD

Go Sparkling Pikachus!

SPARKLING PIKACHUS TO THE END!!! >: D

Oh yeah, keep dancing, Pika Pika Chuuuuuuuuuuuu

okay that wasn't exactly dancing :P

Dedenne1

Years
    Nine left to reply (got two more replies) & yep, just checked, almost all of them have had recent activity, with the past 24 hours. Replies are important as I need to know for sure if everybody is still in the Game.

Your announcement might have been too much reading for them so just send them a quick pm asking them to reply to show theyve read the announcement and want to say theyre alive.

Also hey lycan o/ :3

Years
    I think the Fabulous Flares group is broken. There are only two members in it and apparently no discussions.
    The "Join Group" button has gone missing, too.

And Lycan is back from elimination, too ^^!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    The Sparkling Pikachus Group chat has been completely wiped out for me.

And I don't think I can enter it...

I'm guessing this is part of LegendChu's evil plans XD

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Okay guys as Lycan just said, there seems to be some technical issues with The Group Chats, so u might not be able to access them as of now (ya right time for this to happen, just when we were ready to start -_-). Don't worry though, its being worked on & they should be up soon. And anyways u aren't discussing voting or challenges right now, so I'm hoping its not that much of a problem.

Okay so, I'll just list out people who haven't replied to my PM yet.

Sparkling Pikachu - MariaB, Destiny
    Spontaneous Stunfisk - Duranteater (no hope :P)
    Ravishing Rockets - Zoroark Cutie, CatmanDaGamer
    Fabulous Flares - Desinishon

They have been reminded of the same. If anyone can get in touch with these people & ask them to reply soon, it'd be good, coz before we move on, its important to know the exact number of people still in the Event, coz...... na, not now, will be revealed later >:) >:).

Unfortunately two members - Zakariya (Sparkling Pikachu) & Komala (Fabulous Flares), have expressed their desire to leave the Event for personal reasons :(. I've tried to get them to stay, let's see.

Dedenne1

Years
    Ill text zoroark cutie and ask him about it realy quick and then catman just had hiss bday so he might be buys. The rest idk.

And awhhh well atleast we have lost 2 and gained some ^^

Back