• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (OOC) - RP finished!

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
EVERYDBOTY'S POKEMON
Luster Purge - Today at 4:11 PM
you get are a pokemon
YOU GET ARE A POKEMON
EVERYBODY GETS IS A POKEMON! go here for IC thread

EVERYBODY IS A POKÉMON

in the world of pokemon something is amiss. one day you wake up and you are a pokemon and you have no idea how it happened. you used to be a human. but now you are a pokemon. you must solve this mystery together with everybody else who used to be human but is now a pokemon. everybody is a pokemon.
rating in this rp is K+, so don't be nasty.

WHERE ARE WE
we are in a city in the pokemon world. the city is called FUCHSIA CITY. but you don't have to stay in the city. you can go to the safari zone or out to sea or to the fields and forests to the east or to the biking roads and car roads to the west. or you can stay in the city. there is a pokemon center and a mall and a laboratory where they do illegal experiments on pokemon from the safari zone and there is a gym. but the gym leader and all the scientists are pokemon now too. everybody is a pokemon.

WHat can i do in the RP OOPS CAPS WAS OFF BUT NOW IT IS ON AGAIN
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO INTERACT WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO ALSO PLAY HUMANS WHO HAVE TURNED INTO POKEMON oops caps was on i meant to have it off. pokemon arent meant to live in human cities so chaos will probably ensue. this all happened very abruptly and all of a sudden so something is bound to have gone wrong somewhere. who can know what has happened? who can turn this frightful curse back and save humanity? is it arceus? is it mew? is it mewtwo? is it professor oak? no, it is not professor oak for he is a pokemon now. everybody is a pokemon.

pokemon: (what did you turn into? anything non-legendary)
name: (human name)
gender: (human gender but it is also the same as you will be when you become a pokemon) (unless you become a genderless pokemon) (but maybe you were originally a non-binary gendered human also)
dislikes: (what do you think)
bio: (what did your character even do as a human? doesn't have to be long. actually, make it 100 words exactly)
color of your soul: (what color is your soul) (aura if you want to call it that, ok let's call it aura) (what colour if you aren't american)

if you want to be a pokemon that somebody else already took, please ask that person first and if they don't want to let you be the same, then simply choose another pokemon. as long as everybody is a pokemon.

RULES FOLLOW OR KICK
rating is K+ so pretty much like the anime
IC posts cannot be below 100 words
IC posts shouldn't be above 100 words. they can be 100-150 words but you won't be as cool if you don't make them 100 words ok.
Word counter is your friend.
EVERYDBOTY'S POKEMON

LIST OF ACCEPTEND PLAYERS
  1. Songbird as Misha the Mismagius
  2. PastelPhoenix as Rye Anne the Garbodor
  3. Luster Purge as Steve the Vaporeon
  4. Circuit as Ryenne the Wooper
  5. DLMuerte as Morton the Cherrim
  6. Karma Police as blood_skull_boi84 the Hedgeheg Sandslash
  7. Geras as nayR the Rattata
  8. adventure as Doryan the black Dialga
  9. Foxrally as Dad the Kangaskhan
  10. Estrello as Johnny the Pichu
  11. solivagant as Chanel the Mimikyu
  12. gangueevee as Rupert the shiny Zorua
  13. The Nero as Leroy the Kecleon

This RP is meant to be fun. That's all it is. If you would like to join, please do, but be advised that this might not win any literary awards. We are here to have fun <3

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
first

5f9bdabaf9276a579bae918a3de20192.jpg

pokemon: snorlax
name: Ryan
dislikes: waking up, lack of food, loud noises, having to move
bio:
Ryan was just a nromal kid who liked to sleep. He lkied to sleep alot. In fcat, most of what he did was sleep. At school, at hmoe, in the presence of friends and strangers alike. But hey, it's not his fualt, he has a condishun.
Ryan has trouble making friends and holding conversaton, because of his rather single-minded personaltie. Only two things seem to hold his atttencion: food and sleep. Often he would pass out right where he stood, causing poeple to avoid him.

All this considered, it's honestly not that sruprising he woke up as a snorlax. lol.
color of your soul: grey

Last edited by a moderator:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
tFcXtnx.gif

POKEMON: WOOPER
NAME: RYENNE
GENDER: RYAN ORIGINALLY IDENTIFIED AS A VEGAN, TRANSFLUID, CROSSFITTING MICRO PANZERKAMPFWAGEN SO WHO THE FUCK KNOWS? ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS: HE'S COMING FO DAT BOOTY
DISLIKES: FLAT BOOOOOOOOOOTY
BIO: RYAN ENJOYS THE BOOTY. HE LIVES FOR THE BOOTY. HE'S COMING FO DAT BOOTY. DO THE DITTO GOT THE BOOTY? SHE DOOOOOOO. WHEN HE WAKES UP, RYANS ALL OVER THE BOOTY. WHEN HE SLEEPS, HE DREAMS OF THE BOOTY. SWIGGETY SWOOTY. LOF DA BOOTY. GIMME DAT BOOTY. I WAN THA BOOTY. SCRUMPTIOUS BOOTY. WORKS AT THE BOOTY STORE. WHEN HE WOKE UP AS A WOOPER, HE FELT THE MEMES RISING WITHIN HIM. NOW HE'S SLITHERING TOWARDS THE BOOTY DOUBLE TIME. HIDE YO WIVES HIDE YO KIDS CAUSE MISTER STEAL YO BOOTY IS HERE TO RUIN YOUR DAY. MWA HA HA!
COLOUR OF YOUR SOUL: THE COLOUR OF THE BOOTY

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
POKEMON: VAPOREON
NAME: STEVE
DISLIKES: you
BIO: one day he was born as a normal typical human who did normal typical human things with his normal typical human friends and he went to normal typical human school in Normal Typical Human Town in the great state of Normal Typical Humania because that's what normal typical humans do, because they're humans; not pokemon. well, not steve. steve is special. he wants to be a super normal typical human, so he became even more normal. then he realized that he's not normal because nobody else is as normal as him. now he's a pokemon, so yeah, that's his meme

turns out he's not determined, he has a blue soul instead

nyeh heh heh

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I LOST COUNT, BUT NOBODY SAID THIRD, SO I'M SAYING I'M THIRD.

POKEMON: MISMAGIUS
NAME: MISHA RYAN (MISSY WORKS)
DISLIKES: NOT EATING AND NOT SLEEPING
BIO: HOLDS UP SPORK MY NAME IS MISHA BUT U CAN CALL ME T3H P1PLUP OF D00M!!!!!!!! LOL…AS U CAN SEE IM VERY RANDOM!!!! THATS WHY I CAME HERE, 2 MEET RANDOM PPL LIKE ME _… IM 23 YEARS OLD I LIKE 2 WATCH INVADER ZIM W/ MY GIRLFREIND (IM STRAIT DEAL W/IT) ITS OUR FAVORITE TV SHOW!!! SHES RANDOM 2 OF COURSE BUT I WANT 2 MEET MORE RANDOM PPL =) LIKE THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!! I HOPE 2 MAKE ALOT OF FREINDS HERE SO GIVE ME LOTS OF COMMENTSES!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- ME BEIN RANDOM AGAIN _^ HEHE…TOODLES!!!!!

COLOR OF YOUR SOUL: A LITTLE LIKE PURPLE BUT LIGHTER LIKE LAVENDER BUT NOT THAT LIGHT SO A LITTLE DARKER THAN LAVENDER BUT NOT DARK ENOUGH TO BE FULL ON PURPLE

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
THIS RP

ek20070320wha.png

first

pokemon: snorlax
name: Ryan
dislikes: waking up, lack of food, loud noises, having to move
bio:
Ryan was just a nromal kid who liked to sleep. He lkied to sleep alot. In fcat, most of what he did was sleep. At school, at hmoe, in the presence of friends and strangers alike. But hey, it's not his fualt, he has a condishun.
Ryan has trouble making friends and holding conversaton, because of his rather single-minded personaltie. Only two things seem to hold his atttencion: food and sleep. Often he would pass out right where he stood, causing poeple to avoid him.

All this considered, it's honestly not that sruprising he woke up as a snorlax. lol.
color of your soul: grey
AMAZING. YOU ARE ACCEPTED.

POKEMON: VAPOREON
NAME: STEVE
DISLIKES: you
BIO: he lived, he breathd, he bacame a pokeman
turns out this needs to be 100 words so bleep bloop blarp hu ha ma ka cha la ka na mqj dji idjfidf i9dhjfisdji i quit did i win yet this has to be close to 100 words screw this why must you do this to me cue undertale references here because this is a joke but if you weren't on discord i don't like you because you don't understand this joke so ha you don't get to fun and i think i'm close to 100 now woot i feel so proud and yeah i have to do this i win yay you have to accept me now

oh and he does memes

turns out he's not determined, he has a blue soul instead

nyeh heh heh
NOPE, PLEASE PUT A LITTLE EFFORT INTO YOUR su, I worked really hard on this RP so please make your biography at least 100 words. Not more. And also please let it be about your character and not about you. Jeez like.

NAME: MISHA
BIO: HE WAS A HUMAN WHO DID HUMAN THINGS LIKE HIS FELLOW HUMANS BUT ILL MAKE THIS 100 WORDS EVENTUALLY
COLOR OF YOUR SOUL: A LITTLE LIKE PURPLE BUT LIGHTER LIKE LAVENDER BUT NOT THAT LIGHT SO A LITTLE DARKER THAN LAVENDER BUT NOT DARK ENOUGH TO BE FULL ON PURPLE
I really like your soul color, but you have to make your bio 100 words or you are disrespecting this RP.
<3

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
pokemon: Garbodor
name: Rye-Anne
likes: Gaming, internet, memes, fast food and snacks, Mtn Dew, and a smug sense of superiority
dislikes: Casuals, vegetables, try hards, people who don't push the objective, her parents, extended human interaction, old people who try to meme
bio: Rye Anne (henceforth Anne) was an average video game streamer making a measly income and living an unhealthy lifestyle. She achieved minor fame and became a shut in, only leaving for food and other necessities. Her time spent in the competitive gaming world caused her to lose any real sense of what normal human interaction is, so she is kind of a jerk. Her parents want her to be a normal person, but what do they actually know? When not gaming, eating, or sleeping, she devotes most of her time on anonymous image boards keeping up with garbage and memes.
color of your soul: Green

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

NAME: MISHA
BIO: HOLDS UP SPORK MY NAME IS MISHA BUT U CAN CALL ME T3H P1PLUP OF D00M!!!!!!!! LOL…AS U CAN SEE IM VERY RANDOM!!!! THATS WHY I CAME HERE, 2 MEET RANDOM PPL LIKE ME _… IM 23 YEARS OLD I LIKE 2 WATCH INVADER ZIM W/ MY BOYFREIND (IM BI DEAL W/IT) ITS OUR FAVORITE TV SHOW!!! HES RANDOM 2 OF COURSE BUT I WANT 2 MEET MORE RANDOM PPL =) LIKE THEY SAY THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!! I HOPE 2 MAKE ALOT OF FREINDS HERE SO GIVE ME LOTS OF COMMENTSES!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- ME BEIN RANDOM AGAIN _^ HEHE…TOODLES!!!!!
Amazing. Accepted.

pokemon: Garbodor
name: Rye-Anne
likes: Gaming, internet, memes, fast food and snacks, Mtn Dew, and a smug sense of superiority
dislikes: Casuals, vegetables, try hards, people who don't push the objective, her parents, extended human interaction, old people who try to meme
bio: Rye Anne (henceforth Anne) was an average video game streamer making a measly income and living an unhealthy lifestyle. She achieved minor fame and became a shut in, only leaving for food and other necessities. Her time spent in the competitive gaming world caused her to lose any real sense of what normal human interaction is, so she is kind of a jerk. Her parents want her to be a normal person, but what do they actually know? When not gaming, eating, or sleeping, she devotes most of her time on anonymous image boards keeping up with garbage and memes.
color of your soul: Green

Amazing- Accepted.

I FIXED IT SO PLEASE LOVE ME
No, it's still not a bio. It is as if you do not really want to be in this RP. I am msitrustuing your dedication. Please make a biol.

Mimikyu

NAME: AMBERYAN
DISLIKES: NON-FOOD
BIO: AMBERYAN REALLY LOVES TO EAT! LIKE SERIOUSLY, NO ONE COULD SEPARATE HER FROM THE FOOD RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! ALSO SHE USED TO TAKE SERIOUS BALLET CLASSES AND IS PROBABLY GOOD WITH A PIANO BUT HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO BOTH NOW THAT SHE'S A LUMP OF GOOEY GOODNESS WITH NO ARMS?

ALSO AMBERYAN REALLY LOVES SWEETS MORE THAN ANY TYPE OF FOOD, WHICH WAS PROBABLY WHY SHE HAD DIABETES BEFORE SHE TURNED INTO A POKEMON. THERE WERE LOTS OF COMPLICATIONS, BUT GETTING TURNED INTO A POKEMON PROBABLY MEANS THAT SHE WAS FINALLY CURED OF DIABETES I GUESS?
COLOR OF YOUR SOUL: BLACK LIKE THE DARKNESS OF THE ABYSS INSIDE OF HER I MEAN PINK

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
POKEMON: SWIRLIX
NAME: AMBERYAN
DISLIKES: NON-FOOD
BIO: AMBERYAN REALLY LOVES TO EAT! LIKE SERIOUSLY, NO ONE COULD SEPARATE HER FROM THE FOOD RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER! ALSO SHE USED TO TAKE SERIOUS BALLET CLASSES AND IS PROBABLY GOOD WITH A PIANO BUT HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO BOTH NOW THAT SHE'S A LUMP OF GOOEY GOODNESS WITH NO ARMS?

ALSO AMBERYAN REALLY LOVES SWEETS MORE THAN ANY TYPE OF FOOD, WHICH WAS PROBABLY WHY SHE HAD DIABETES BEFORE SHE TURNED INTO A POKEMON. THERE WERE LOTS OF COMPLICATIONS, BUT GETTING TURNED INTO A POKEMON PROBABLY MEANS THAT SHE WAS FINALLY CURED OF DIABETES I GUESS?
COLOR OF YOUR SOUL: BLACK LIKE THE DARKNESS OF THE ABYSS INSIDE OF HER I MEAN PINK

I FIXED IT SO PLEASE ACCEPT ME NOW

yes and yes you are ALL ACCPETD <3

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years

pokemon: redpandamon
name: jacobsartorius
likes: allofthefoodbecausefoodisgoodsothatswhatieatbutalsogirls
dislikes: ntohingbecausehateisbadandnooneshouldhtaeanythingbecausehateisbac
bio: imadesomehitsongslikesweatshirtthateveryonelikesandlistenstobecauseimreallycoolandeveryonelovesme
color of your soul: hot

PLZACCEPTMETHNXIJUSTWANTTOBEINTHISRPANDSTUFFSOYEAHYOUSHOULDDOTHATALREADYANDLETMEINORELSEIMIGHTCRI

Last edited by a moderator:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
pokemon: A V V SUPER STRONG CHERRIM
name: MORTON
likes: FIGHTING PEOPEL, SEETHING ANGER, UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE, REBELLION, COOKIES, HUGS, THINGS RESEMBLING LOVE, ROMANCE, UNDERLINGS, BEING A HERO, MORE SEETHING ANGER, ACTUALLY REALLY ANGER, PUNCHING THINGS, STRONG
dislikes: THINGS THAT DON'T LIKE FIGHTING, PEOPLE THAT DONT LIKE FIGHTING, WIMPS, NOT FIGHTERS, THINGS THAT TAKE HIS THINGS, THINGS THAT DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, PEOPLE THAT DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM MAD ON PURPOSE, ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM MAD ON ACCIDENT,
bio: MORTON GOT REALLY MAD ALL THE TIME SO HE TRAINED SO THAT WHEN HE MAD HE COULD PUNCH THINGS VERY REALLY HARD WITH HIS MADNESS. HE WAS RAISED BY A LOVING FAMILY BUT HE WAS STILL ANGRY EVEN AS A BABY SO HE ASSEMBLED A SMALL MILITIA IN HIS MIDDLE SKOOL AND THEY FOUGHT ANYTHING THAT COULD FIGHT. THEN HE WENT TO FIGHT PEOPLE IN HIGH SKOOL AND COLLEG. BUT HE GOT KICKED OUT. NOW HE FIGHTS EVERYONE EVERYWHERE AS A BOXER. HE GONNA BE A HERO BUT A ANGRY HERO. HE FIGHTS NOW BECAUSE HE LIKES HITTING THINGS HEROICALLY.
color of your soul: WHITE. BUT LIKE AN OFF WHITE. LIKE A CREAM? WHEAT YES THE COLOR WHEAT.

THIS FONT WAS REALLY STRON SO I THING YOU CAN GET THE IDEA BEHIND MY CHARACTER LOL

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // GARBAGE // FEMALE I THINK

THIS IS A CSS TEST, NOBODY MOVE. HEY RIKA, IS MY CSS OKAY?

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
I want whatever they're havin.
Soul: BLU BABIDY BABADA BABA DE BABA DA

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
POKEMON: WOOPER
NAME: RYAN
GENDER: RYAN ORIGINALLY IDENTIFIED AS A VEGAN, TRANSFLUID, CROSSFITTING MICRO PANZERKAMPFWAGEN SO WHO THE FUCK KNOWS? ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS: HE'S COMING FO DAT BOOTY
DISLIKES: FLAT BOOOOOOOOOOTY
BIO: BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY BOOTY
COLOUR OF YOUR SOUL: THE COLOUR OF THE BOOTY
too much booty too little SU sorry UNACCEPTEBE

pokemon: ditto
name: penny traiton
likes: anything and everything so long as it's hot i mean wat eating and sucking lollipops
dislikes: ppl copying her like smh #BEUNIQUEPEOPLE
bio: penny is totally not a tumblrina mmkay and didn't spend most of her life looking at all the wrong I MEAN RIGHT things to look at. #anonymity #winkyface ayyyy. she doesn't like making friends with peple who cn never get her i mean srsly she's fab. #socialjustice #mengotscaredofherwtf #cantevenhandleherinherbest #smh BUT THEN BOOM. POKEMAN. SHE GOT DEM WIBBLY WOBBLY JELLY LEGS, TOTALLY FAB COMPLEXION, AND NOW DO THINGS SHE COULDN'T DO BEFORE IYKWIM ;) THE OTHER POKEMANZ CAN'T STOP NOT LOOKING AT HER. #RESPECTPLZ #CANYOUNOT SHE LOVES IT THOUGH I MEAN WHO DOESN'T LOVE PENNY TRAITON ;)) PENNY SURE DOES AMIRITE #YESYOUARE
color of your soul: she doesn't comform to color standards #TRIGGERED #COLORRACISM but she can be white ;))))
Amazing. Accepted <333

pokemon: redpandamon
name: jacobsartorius
likes: allofthefoodbecausefoodisgoodsothatswhatieatbutalsogirls
dislikes: ntohingbecausehateisbadandnooneshouldhtaeanythingbecausehateisbac
bio: imadesomehitsongslikesweatshirtthateveryonelikesandlistenstobecauseimreallycoolandeveryonelovesme
color of your soul: hot

PLZACCEPTMETHNXIJUSTWANTTOBEINTHISRPANDSTUFFSOYEAHYOUSHOULDDOTHATALREADYANDLETMEINORELSEIMIGHTCRI
I'm srory, your gender is too difficult for me to grasp and your age is not a number and your soul is not a color
also your bio is only one word and you need to make it 100.

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
IMSORRYMYMOMMYTOLDMETOUSTHESPACEBARBUTIDONTKNOWAHATTHATISSOYOUSHOULDLETMEINSONTYOUKNOWWHOIAMIAMJACOBSARTORIUSANDIAMFAMOUSANDIMLLLAWSUITYOUIFYOUDONTLEFTMEIN

alsohotismyGAVORITEcolo

Back