• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (IC) - RP finished!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
blood_skull_boi tried to calm down. It wasn't working. He was convinced this was all just a dirty trick being played by the pokecommunity, his lifelong rivals. He examined his arms. He could see his reflection, which enraged him further. He needed... a makeover. But that would come later. For now, he tore down the wall even though the door was right there. Rules were for losers.

Blood_skull_boi's ear may have been torn off by Sonic, but his hearing had still been the strongest in the Sanic Military which is just a fancy way of saying he heard the other characters of the RP in the distance. He noticed the words in this post are now over 100, but his philosophy of "rules are for losers" still stood. He made his way to the noisy weirdos and as soon as he was near, stood off in the corner, sulking. He was here for roleplay convenience, not for interaction. He saw the big black thing flail around yelling, but he didn't care. He was being cool.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Oh dear. Now the big booty Dialga was mad. Ryenne started sneaking away, then had a better idea. The booty was nice after all, so better to claim it now than leave it for someone else to take. Who knew? The Dialga might be the kinky type. Ryenne spat another bit of mud at the scrumptious booty, to seal the deal. Plop. And there it flew. It landed on the booty with a splat, forming a wonderfully happy Wooper face, which confused Ryenne before he remembered he was now a booty hunting Wooper, and not a human. How delightfully bootylicious.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
When the second mud shot came, Doryan the Dialga finally lost whatever calm and composure she still had. She roared so loudly that time itself froze. For several seconds. But of course it felt like no time at all, since nobody knew that those seconds had passed when time started moving again.

"That's it!" she said. "I've had it with you kids!"

She opened her mouth and breathed in. What came out when she expelled her anger was a huge Aura Sphere. It headed straight towards several of the player pokémon. What crafty words could they write to avoid it?

Nero

I like it.
Years

[S-HIGHLIGHT]
photo.jpg

They claim that nothing can be said to be certain in this world, except death and taxes. That is why Leroy had no reason to believe that he would wake up as a Kecleon. However, by some twist of fate, he somehow had woken up as a Kecleon. "Oh boy," Leroy exclaimed to absolutely nobody after he woke up, "I sure am looking forward to another normal day as a human in Fuchsia City with the other humans." Unfortunately, Leroy had chosen the worst day possible to make an oddly specific observation about having a normal day as a human.
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Coming into her view, was a giant pokemon clad in armor, the apparent source of all the noise and, she would later learn, chaos.

"Excuse me!" Chanel tried to get their attention. "Excuse me, big guy!"

The pokemon bellowed as it charged up an attack, completely drowning out her attempts at drawing its attention. A huge ball of light flared in the air, before erupting in a blast at a group of pokemon about her size, immediately demolishing the nearby buildings. Chanel shielded her face with her hands from the ensuing shockwaves.

"HEY!" She screamed at her loudest. "HEY THERE!"​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
For the sake of driving what little plot this RP has forward, the giant angry Dialga somehow did hear the tiny Pikachu looking creature.

"Another tiny creature shouting at me. Are you going to spit mud or water on my face as well? Because I will not tolerate that! And whatever pokémon I have suddenly become, I do feel pretty powerful. I could probably wipe this whole town out if I wanted to!"

She froze at that thought. This horribly boring town with all its kids. Gone with just a breath from her. Tempting.

"Why are we pokémon anyways?" she finally asked the Mimikyu or Misha or anybody who would answer. She didn't even care that this post was now 123 words long.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
GATOViX.png

Misha, who had taken refuge underground, was amazed at his ability to still hear everything that was going on right above. The party was just getting bigger, and Doryan was just getting more annoyed.

You'd think that you wouldn't want to keep pissing off the largest and most destructive Pokémon in the city. Misha could see why she hated kids and booty hunters.

When the Dialga finally seemed to relax a bit, Misha came back up, and tried to answer the question she posed.

"Maybe it's the whim of something stronger than our legendary Pokémon. Or a lot of somethings."

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
STEVE LOOKED UP AT THE MASSIVE DIALGA WHO'S BOOTY WAS BEING HUNTED. SHE WAS ANGRY. BUT THEN A SPARK OF PLOT STRUCK EVERYONE, AND SHE BEGAN TO ASK WHY WE WERE ALL POKEMON. THE GHOST GIRL MADE AN ANSWER THAT MADE NO REAL SENSE. NOW IT WAS STEVE'S TURN.

"I, THE GREAT PAPY- UHH, I MEAN SAN- UHH, I MEAN STEVE THE HUM- ERM, NEVERMIND. I DO NOT KNOW. PERHAPS UNDYNE WILL- UHH, I MEAN NOTHING. I WAS JUST A TYPICAL HUMAN BEFORE THIS. TOTALLY. ERR, UHH, HMM..."

"WHOOPS DOOPSY! I JUST REMEMBERED! I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Doryan smacked her tail in the ground in front of the Vaporeon, startling it enough so that it might have pissed its pants. However, it did not have any pants. Maybe it pissed something else. Maybe.

Misha had actually given a mature, proper answer. Feels grew in the huge bulky Dialga's body and reached her brain. She wouldn't attack this Mismagius, at least.

"Something stronger than me? I feel pretty strong. Maybe I have some pokémon powers that could help us! Say, what pokémon am I really? I didn't exactly get a chance to look myself in the mirror today."

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
PAPYRUS GOT VERY ANGERY AT HIS OWN STUPIDITY AND BEGAN TO FEEL FEELINGS. WHAT WAS THIS, DETEMMIENATION? NO, THIS WAS SOMETHING STRONGER. HE FELT HIMSELF GROW AND CHANGE, AND HE LOOKED DOWN AT HIS NEW GODLIKE SELF. HE WAS NO LONGER STEVE THE VAPOREON. HE WAS ARCEUS, AND HE COULD DO WHATEVER HE WANTED. HIS FIRST ACT AS GOD WAS TO MAKE THIS MUSIC PLAY FOR ALL ETERNITY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqzBv3FYpr0 THEN METEORS BEGAN TO RAIN DOWN, SMASHING NOBODY BECAUSE THIS IS A CHILDREN'S STORY. BUT IT STILL LOOKED REALLY COOL. PAPYRCEUS THEN YELLED AT DIALGA, BUT IT WAS LOST TO THE MUSIC...

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // TRASH // FEMALE I THINK

Anne had been fine just sitting by and listening to the conversation, the others seemed a little more adjusted, and she would dare say smarter than her, but something about the Ghost's response ticked her off.

"What do you mean the whim of someone or something?! Who could even do this?" Anne shouted. "Plus, I know I'm not the nicest person, but turning me to garbage? What kind of sick joke is that."

Now fully worked up, she let loose one more opinion.

"And Miss Dargon, you can't just blast everything that upsets you! I'm mad, but show some restraint!"

Last edited:

Winter

Years
"Do you know who you're talking to, you overgrown donkey?" Chanel fumed. "I am the star of Fuchsia and I will not have you tarnish my name, lumping me with vagabonds and street rats!"

Unconsciously, her shadow expanded around her with a menacing aura. Then the Dialga seemed to mellow down and asked the million dollar question.

A female pokemon rose up from the ground. Hey, she can do what I can do! With such thoughts, she began her pursuit in forming connections with this soul. After all, connections were important. Chanel complimented on the smartness of her answer, hoping to confer positive impressions.

The conversation switched gears and then Chanel found herself caustic responding, "You're a Dialga, obvi. But I suppose you can't afford mirrors."

A trash bag pokemon cried, a distance away from her. "...turning me to garbage? What kind of sick joke is that?"

"You sound like you're from the slums. Maybe that might answer your question."​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
"Dialga?" Doryan mused, ignoring the banter of the girls. Legend said that time started running when Dialga was born. "That means I should be able to control time."

She didn't know why they were now pokémon, or how to reverse it. All she knew was that she was way too large for this city. She couldn't stay here; all the kids were giving her a headache. Except for maybe Misha.

Then the new Arceus' meteors started falling. Time to escape.

"Hey Misha," she said, as quietly as she could. "If I freeze time, will you escape Fuchsia City with me?"

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

Johnny Yates
Z7vFyBu.png

Johnny saw tons of stuff happening below, Dialga roaring and being too eager to end the rp. It didn't seem like it liked children so that made them lame to talk to. There were several others, such as a Vaporeon turned Arceus.who made it rain fireballs. Johnny wanted to get their attention and tell them to have fun but his attempts at summoning electricity from his cheeks had failed. If he could do things that Pikachu in the movies. He just wanted to play with other pokemon like in the short movie before that Entei movie. He slid down the gutter to the ground.

Those last 4 words were important.​

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022

RYE ANNE

BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png
latest
BsMV-_sCIAExO0p.png

20 // ANGRY TRASH // ANGRY FEMALE I THINK

Seeing the Dialga whispering to the Mismagius, Misha. Anne thought she heard him called, finally brought her to her boiling point. Meteors were starting to fall across the entire city and these two were still trying to be all lovey dovey.

"Okay, I'm just going to try and survive the Apocalypse inside if you don't mind me." Anne muttered, just loud enough to be heard. "Anyone who wants to play some games is welcome to sit this mess out, assuming you can fit in my apartment."

"Oh yeah," she added, "if I die I'm going to haunt all of you."

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
blood_skull_boi realized that he had missed a lot of things recently. But he figured if they didn't involve him then he shouldn't really bother. He wasn't one to involve himself in useless matters, especially if they were Pokemon related. He was the highest ranked in 'calmness' in the Sanic Military School, after all.

blood_skull_boi was lost in his dark thoughts when he heard things blowing up. Asteroids crashing from the sky. He gave an anime smirk. This was his opportunity to establish his dominance over the other players. He jumped up, and cleanly sliced an incoming meteor, and skipped towards another, and continued this chain reaction while simultaneously travelling towards the group of pokemon in the distance (all of this is very badass shut up okay).

So focused was he in his task (He was highest ranked in 'focus' in the Sanic Military School) that he failed to realize how close he really was to the group (Exceptional case, he was ranked highest in 'awareness' too) and managed to crash right between the big black legendary pokemon and the ghost. Barely fazed, blood_skull_boi got up, looked at the Dialga, and said,

"Psssh...nothin personnel...kid..."

Winter

Years
"What is going on? Why is the sky falling?" Chanel shot a glare at the Dialga girl. "Is this your doing? Make it stop!"

As she yelled, a pokemon flashed before her in the sky, intercepting the meteors and slicing them as though it was all a Fruit Ninja game. He soon crash-landed a few feet away from them, murmuring some apology (Chanel thinks) in an edgy susurrant voice.

"Ugh," she sighed. What was she to do? She didn't even know self defense. How could she fight in this? She wasn't properly attired!

"I didn't sign up for this shit!"​

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
This is the second time Rupert woke up today. And that was after the shock of seeing a big blast coming (almost) straight towards the hotel, made him go unconscious. Thankfully, that blast somehow didn't hit it. He heavily sighed.
"I really shouldn't have panicked...That's so not like me." He decided to look at the window, after his eyes adjust to his surroundings. He now realized that he should have gone down there immediately.

"...I guess I'll go downstairs now." As he clumsily walked (He's still not used to this) downstairs, a thought deep within his mind grew more and more as he'd walked. "I wonder where Alfred and Raymond is....I hope they're okay." He said out-loud. After reaching the first floor of the hotel, he opened the door and carefully walked outside. He sees a Pokemon he'd never seen before, and hears it curse. "Oh my, such language...."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The Dialga had had enough. Misha was too shocked by the questions to reply, and more and more confused pokémon were flooding to where the huge Dialga apparently was visible throughout the city. She didn't like attention like this. Perhaps sometimes, by cute younger men, but not by a plethora of people like this. It was almost like a day at Doryan's library. Not that she didn't like her job, but she definitely didn't much like the people who usually came there.

Desperately, she tried to remember everything she had read about this "Dialga" species, and tried to reach within herself for some sort of time power. There was something. Oops. Something coming out. Yep, time power indeed.

With one last roar, the Dialga stopped time.

Nothing and nobody was moving in Fuchsia except for her.

Finally breathing in the calm, she started carefully treading away from the scene of commotion. Of course, she soon realized that it was hopeless to even try, and proceeded to raze a few buildings on her way out of town. At least the traces she left in the wilderness weren't quite as easy to follow.

She didn't stop until she was well hidden in the depths of the Fuchsia Safari Park jungle. Then she let time start running again.

Winter

Years
Chanel blinked. She swore she thought she saw the world in black and white for a split of a second that had been split. Then, the Dialga was no longer there with them all. A massive trail of demolished architecture and debris heading towards the jungles surrounding Fuchsia City appeared to materialize out of thin air.

The Mimikyu's face perked, in an invisible gasp, the part of the mask where the mouth lurked behind stretching, making a circular depression of an O (an expression of shock).

"Well, I'm off. I can't deal with this. Later, losers."

She turned and strutted out, traveling down a randomly-picked street.

OOC:
Spoiler:

Back