• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have a friend who is an elementary school teacher and oh what a bitch it can be to be a teacher sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    With high school you only have to teach maybe one or two subjects. Where as an elementary school teacher you have to plan to teach every subject and make it in a way that's fun and keeps kids attention.

Years
    Yeah in Elementary I had the same teacher for everything, but once I reached middle school they split a bit.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    don't have exams till the end of january thankfully :]
    not that excited for the break from school though because i'm gonna be working a ton *cries* adulting is scary

Years
    I really wonder whether it's better to be an elementary school teacher or whether it's better to be a high school teacher. Hm.

Either if preferable to teaching middle school. That's what every teacher I've spoken with about this says. Middle school kids are just hitting puberty and learning that adults can't control everything they do so these kids are generally the worst behaved.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I was bullied in school but I was the type to not really care. I was the type to come back and he all "That all you got bitch?" I was even shoved in the snow once.

Years
    lol you got guts catie c: I was nerd kind of popular type xD It was just cute girls ( cool kids) of my class didn't know **** about anything of any subject. So every one of them keep sucking up to me for notes or to help them in exam. So i was kind of popular in class xD

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    i hang with the cool kids. though i did have some people who didn't like me just because of my sexuality. like no hunny, i don't want ya, sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back