• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: ok stop i didmt asked about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Rika, my dear. For they are called Tamales. We people from Mexico make them every year during the Holiday season.

That's okay because my boyfriend hasn't seen (or tasted) authentic versions of tamales so I'm thinking of making some before I leave to see my family in California.

Years
    Is it me or did only know about the existence of the tamale because of Marriland naming his Swellow that back during his Omega Ruby Wedlocke?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Rika, my dear. For they are called Tamales. We people from Mexico make them every year during the Holiday season.

That's okay because my boyfriend hasn't seen (or tasted) authentic versions of tamales so I'm thinking of making some before I leave to see my family in California.
    OOOH THAT is a tamale? Cool! Thank you for educating me :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Anyone else expecting the snow fairy to dump a crap ton of snow on them tomorrow like I am? I am suppose to get about 8 inches of snow or more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back