• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vault 312 Mafia | Game Over

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Welcome to the Glorious Vault 312!

Kx1Tri3.png
sTfDkEx.png
Vault 312 Mafia
opq8Gwg.png
Good day! Vault-Tec calling, we're here to inform you of some great news! Due to your outstanding achievements and service for our great country, you have been pre-selected to live safely in Vault 312. In the event of atomic annihilation you and your family will be deep underground safe from the dangers of the nuclear holocaust. All we need from you is to a signature acknowledging your cooperation to move into your new home. Thank you for your time.
.Welcome to ROBCO Industries (TM) Termlink
.Drew Mulligan's Personal Logs

.11/2/2077
.It's been over a week since the bombs dropped the entirety of Salt .Lake City is in shambles, and before our electronics fried from .the EMP blast it looks like Boston and DC were hit as well. I can .imagine that those commies completely leveled our great country, .but not without retaliation. The whole conflict was over within 2 .hours and now the Earth is nothing but an irradiated wasteland. Me .and a few other government officials are hiding out in a bunker til .most of the fallout dissipates. The terminal I'm using to log this .on a holotape was protected from the EMP and we recently got word .that all survivors on the network were to regroup on a Poseidon .Energy Oil Rig off the coast of California. I just hope that the .civilians that fled to the Vaults will be safe, I've heard some .concerning rumors about some of them.
Rules and Information

• As is customary for all Mafia games, PC and UG rules apply here.
  • All votes will be formatted as [Lynch] Username in bold. Not adhering to this will result in your vote not counting.
  • Missing two votes in a row will result in your death or replacement.
  • You may not Abstain from voting.
  • Send Night Actions to me via PM or Discord DM.
  • Deaths will only show which player died, and won't reveal role or alignment.
  • Roles and Alignment are currently hidden... for now.
  • You are allowed a single, non-informative death post.
  • Don't discuss the game outside of this thread or the appointed Discord chats.
  • There are no third party roles. Just letting ya'll know that now.
  • Night time is a time to sleep, not a time to talk. Vault-Tec security is authorized to punish anyone who does so.
  • You may not share your PMs, but you can post information from your PM at your own discretion.
  • Ties in lynch votings are decided by coin toss. Hope Luck makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
  • Obey the Overseer.
  • Feel free to ask questions via PM or Discord DM.
Players
Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as ?
Johnny as ?
jdthebud as ?
Aquacorde as ?
Abby as ?
Zapmolticuno as ?
Uzumaki Naruto as ?
Bardothren as ?
Superjolt as ?
Wiicked as ?
gimmepie as ?
EvilChameleon as ?
Melody as ?

JcKwrzU.png

Last edited:

semi

the magnificent steiner
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
Fallout or not, 'tis a fascinating idea. Sign me in, if you will.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I will most likely end sign ups and post N0 phase around Wednesday or Thursday depending on how work is gonna treat me.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Lights Out! Night 0

The intercom turns on.

"Good Evening Residents of Vault 312! This is your Overseer speaking. It is now time for everyone to head to their rooms and sleep for the night. We have another big day ahead of us." The intercom goes out.

Everyone begins to make their way to their rooms, then the intercom tunes back in.

"Also, Arnold if I catch you slacking off again instead of watching that blasted reactor there will be hell to pay!"

Arnold Martin hides himself from the crowd as he heads toward the Vault's reactor. Everyone is in their rooms and the lights all shut off.

It is now Night 0. Roles will be headed your way shortly. Anyone with Night Actions, send them to me via PM or Discord DM. You have 48 Hours in the Night due to my work schedule.
Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as ?
Johnny as ?
jdthebud as ?
Aquacorde as ?
Abby as ?
Zapmolticuno as ?
Uzumaki Naruto as ?
Bardothren as ?
Superjolt as ?
Wiicked as ?
gimmepie as ?
EvilChameleon as ?
Melody as ?

JcKwrzU.png

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Day 1

The Overseer stands over the balcony, his people gathered up in the main atrium of the Vault. A few faces missing from the crowd, the Overseer began to chatter up.

"People of Vault 312, it appears that there have been a few murders. Please do not panic! Our security team will be working to figure out who has been murdering people. However we need your help and cooperation to take them down! I've released a public document which shows the residents of our vault and how they contribute."

Dr. Ashlynn Peterson stands next to three body bags. She mutters to herself about how that she's going to be working overtime just to figure out who exactly these bodies belong to. On the body bags there's an odd tag on each of them with a strange word, as if it's some code. They read as followed:
mBYyj09.png

Superjolt is Dead
Who's Kiyo? is Dead
Gimmepie is Dead

Pecilia as GM

Who's Kiyo? as Dead
Johnny as ?
jdthebud as ?
Aquacorde as ?
Abby as ?
Zapmolticuno as ?
Uzumaki Naruto as ?
Bardothren as ?
Superjolt as Dead
Wiicked as ?
gimmepie as Dead
EvilChameleon as ?
Melody as ?

JcKwrzU.png
.Welcome to ROBCO Industries (TM) Termlink
.Overseer's Log // Vault 312 Residents

.Overseer Philips- The Overseer
.Vault-tec Security Mathis- Officer of Vault 312 Law
.Vault-tec Security Becker Officer of Vault 312 Law
.Dr. Ashlynn Peterson- Vault Forensics Officer and Mortician
.Nurse Emily Hayes- Medical Expert. See them, not Dr. Peterson.
.Mrs. Abernathy- Too old to do too much menial labor. Vault Chef.
.Zachary Morrison- Runs the Supply Store
.Jack Cooper- Vault Barber
.Angela Cobb- Works in Hydroponics
.Jesse Stevens- Vault Maintenace Crew
.Amanda Gonzalez- To be assigned to teaching future children
.Omar Smith- Medical Secretary
.Arnold Martin- Maintains Vault Reactor

You all have 48 hours in the day. Nights may change to 24 hour depending on schedule.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Who even are the mafia and/or the others who killed these three? They've either been getting killed earlier or N0'd, seriously guys, what the fuck?

Are you saying these three members have been getting killed earlier in games lately? Or something else?

Back